OT NFL Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT NFL Draft

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The Pats could have taken Murray from OK in the first. He is a nice LB prospect. I guess they did not see Love at QB the way Green Bay did.

Love isn‘t as good as Stidham and needs at least two years on the bench. A project. Not useful for the Pats. Useful for GB. Murray sucks in coverage apparently. I think they like the LB at Wyoming. There is a good chance they get the same guy they would have taken at 23. Maybe McKinney.

Reaction Score
Win now. That is the montra but if the Notre Dame TE is available do the Giants take him in the second and fill a long running need ? They can focus on defense from here on out as well as next year. Face it the Eagles and Cowboys are way better and the goal is to build for the 2021 season and beyond.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Win now. That is the montra but if the Notre Dame TE is available do the Giants take him in the second and fill a long running need ? They can focus on defense from here on out as well as next year. Face it the Eagles and Cowboys are way better and the goal is to build for the 2021 season and beyond.

the value right now is at safety. Another giants need.

this te class is pretty bad though.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Chiefs grabbed the LSU running back. More weapons for Mahomes. I love it. Now gimme a whole pile of linebackers.

the Q

Reaction Score
Chiefs grabbed the LSU running back. More weapons for Mahomes. I love it. Now gimme a whole pile of linebackers.

they should’ve taken moss. He’ll best the best back from this class.

but man is that a luxury pick.

the Q

Reaction Score
Giants nailed this pick

Yup. Perfect pick for them. Great value.

Building up some coverage in that secondary...the patriot way

Reaction Score
Giants nailed this pick

McKinney could be All Pro some day. An excellent prospect. The thing with having a good tight end with a young QB and running back is it really opens up the offense. Think Travis Kelce. No way the Giants defense is going to keep up with the Eagles and Cowboys next year. This was a chance to give Jones something the last 2 GM's failed to give Eli since 2011. A GOOD tight end.

Reaction Score
McKinney could be All Pro some day. An excellent prospect. The thing with having a good tight end with a young QB and running back is it really opens up the offense. Think Travis Kelce. No way the Giants defense is going to keep up with the Eagles and Cowboys next year. This was a chance to give Jones something the last 2 GM's failed to give Eli since 2011. A GOOD tight end.
Evan Engram is still on the Giants

the Q

Reaction Score
Everything coming up aces for Tampa .

Tackle unexpectedly falls to them and then Winfield falls to them.

two major needs filled.

Reaction Score

Still won’t bitch at gettelman on this one McKinney a nice pick a lot like Landon C tough smart kid.

Claypool and the the TE ND nice picks for their respective teams too

the Q

Reaction Score
The Giants pick the UConn kid. Will be interesting to see how he does in the NFL.
Peart!! I love it since they took Thomas and he can sit and learn

If you buy into PFF gettleman killed this draft.

3 first rounders in their analytics mock draft.

Reaction Score
If you buy into PFF gettleman killed this draft.

3 first rounders in their analytics mock draft.
I actually think PFF is pretty awful in their grading. But I'm buying it now

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
What the hell are the raiders doing? They need all kinds of help all over the place and they take 3 wide receivers?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Giants had a very strong draft. Patriots were seemingly absolutely awful. Couldn‘t be much worse.

Reaction Score
Browns fan here. Needed a left tackle, got arguably the best in Wills at #10. Round 2: Needed a safety, got the Jim Thorpe award-winner in Delpit. Round 3: needed a DT, got 2nd team All-American in Elliott. Needed a run-stopping linebacker, got the nation’s best tackler in Phillips (only missed 3 of 88 tackle attempts). Super Bowl!!!

Reaction Score
Happy with the Giants draft but still need an OLB and /or a pass rusher. Would love to go after Ngakoue after the draft. Think we should draft a big WR soon.

the Q

Reaction Score
Happy with the Giants draft but still need an OLB and /or a pass rusher. Would love to go after Ngakoue after the draft. Think we should draft a big WR soon.

I love the kid from liberty. And he’s still on the board.

Kid from Tulsa could be an interesting edge rusher.

Now I need to go shower...

Reaction Score
Giants had a very strong draft. Patriots were seemingly absolutely awful. Couldn‘t be much worse.
Pretty much every expert highly disagrees. The worse grade I have seen either of their top 2 picks get is a B+ and many grades them both A. Jennings is a tad one dimensional but freakishly long-armed and one of the better edge setters in this draft (something BB covets) and it seems bizarre to go TE/TE but it was a huge position of need.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Pretty much every expert highly disagrees. The worse grade I have seen either of their top 2 picks get is a B+ and many grades them both A. Jennings is a tad one dimensional but freakishly long-armed and one of the better edge setters in this draft (something BB covets) and it seems bizarre to go TE/TE but it was a huge position of need.

Yeah, I have reconsidered. A D2 safety seemed a reach. I have learned more and the LB from Michigan has speed. I actually think we will move him inside. TE are a crapshoot but UCLA people and VT people think both were underrated and limited by their offenses.

Reaction Score
Pats first pick is a complete joke. Need help in many places other than special teams. BB has only whiffed on the last 8 DBs he took in the 2nd round......and they go after a guy they probably could have gotten 50 picks later. Sheer stupidity. There were 2-3 highly rated edge rushers still on the board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom