OT - M. Carter-Williams Non-Arrest | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT - M. Carter-Williams Non-Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How is it a glass house? When this happens at UConn, it's a national story. It's not swept under a rug. The thefts at UConn are known everywhere. At Syracuse, they sweep drug use under the rug, beating up girls, thefts, and your own internal report found great fault with the way Bobby Davis was treated when he was interviewed in 2004.

UConn, in every instance, did the exact opposite of this stuff. True in the Jerome Dyson/Doug Wiggins weed case, true in the Nate Miles case when he twisted the skin on the forearm of the girl, true in the laptops case, etc. I mean, you guys have former players as chiefs of police, friends of Boeheims as DAs.

Don't deny it.

images

Reaction Score
Bombay there is no interest in Orange BB. You are here, do you know that?

Reaction Score
Blah blah blah...and thank you for your interest in Syracuse Basketball.

images

You seem lost. This is a UConn board. But glad to see you admit you are a man of little character. Maybe this is the problem with the frozen tundra of CNY--thoroughly corrupt, and boastful about it.

Reaction Score
Bombay there is no interest in Orange BB. You are here, do you know that?
Just responding to a thread that's expressing interest in the goings-on of the Syracuse basketball program. Duh!
Btw- shouldn't you guys be setting up home-and-homes with UAB & Tulane, instead of worrying your pathetic little heads about Big Boy athletics?
I hate to point out the obvious at a time like this but.....its the type of karma expressed in this thread that's led you to the position you're in today. Sanctions, lawsuits, burned bridges, academic turmoil, retirements (forced or otherwise), defections, retread coaches, and viola.....hello irrelevance and C-USA 2.0!
Just sayin'.......:cool:

Reaction Score
Was it a national story when Ben Gordon bloodied the face of a coed?
What was the disciplinary action against him?

Reaction Score
Just responding to a thread that's expressing interest in the goings-on of the Syracuse basketball program. Duh!
Btw- shouldn't you guys be setting up home-and-homes with UAB & Tulane, instead of worrying your pathetic little heads about Big Boy athletics?
I hate to point out the obvious at a time like this but.....its the type of karma expressed in this thread that's led you to the position you're in today. Sanctions, lawsuits, burned bridges, academic turmoil, retirements (forced or otherwise), defections, retread coaches, and viola.....hello irrelevance and C-USA 2.0!

Why not face the truth? You guys are trying as hard as possible to bury UConn because you can't compete with UConn in basketball, can't compete with UConn in football either. 3 NCs for UConn, 6-3 record in football.

That's the bottom line in all of this.

You think your new conference mates don't realize exactly why Cuse and BC come out against UConn? They know you guys couldn't compete.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
What are you kids so defensive about?

He got away with it - JB's cool with it, no suspension, no national press. He's the big winner here!

Yay! So great!

Reaction Score

Is there even a sniff of this anywhere on the web? A rumor, anything, anywhere? How easy would it be to make up anything here.

I put up facts: when it came to a UConn player twisting skin on a girl's arm, he was thrown out of school. When it came to laptops, the students were suspended in the same fashion that regular students were suspended. When it came to smoking pot, the students were suspended. Thank god UConn hasn't had a pedophile as a coach, so I can't make a comparison there, but Syracuse itself admits it botched that badly.

As for Providence, your school is up there with craziness. I mean players searching for random people to bludgeon? I'm sure there are kids with anger issues at lots of schools, but few of them recruit total psychopaths.

caw

Reaction Score

Thanks for admitting you are just trolling.

Reaction Score
Blah blah blah...and thank you for your interest in Syracuse Basketball.

images

Wow there is no interest in Cuse here Doc, you're the one visiting. And you know why you are, this is the first year in a very long time where the Orange are better without a doubt than UConn. Pound your chest a little we'll be back to win a title before your 2-3 zone ever does again we're sure of that. ;)

Reaction Score
Wow there is no interest in Cuse here Doc, you're the one visiting. And you know why you are, this is the first year in a very long time where the Orange are better without a doubt than UConn. Pound your chest a little we'll be back to win a title before your 2-3 zone ever does again we're sure of that. ;)

This is me:

butthurt.jpg

Any questions? ;)

caw

Reaction Score
This is me:

View attachment 1953

Any questions? ;)

Also, if you think we are being thin-skinned, think about what most of us are going through, or at least some of us. Many new people involved in the shooting yesterday. Today is really not the day to be a complete jerkwad. If you just being funny, well you aren't, you are being a jerk. Leave. Come back in a week or two if you want to be a jerk, I have zero patience for it.

Reaction Score
Is there even a sniff of this anywhere on the web? A rumor, anything, anywhere? How easy would it be to make up anything here.

I put up facts: when it came to a UConn player twisting skin on a girl's arm, he was thrown out of school. When it came to laptops, the students were suspended in the same fashion that regular students were suspended. When it came to smoking pot, the students were suspended. Thank god UConn hasn't had a pedophile as a coach, so I can't make a comparison there, but Syracuse itself admits it botched that badly.

As for Providence, your school is up there with craziness. I mean players searching for random people to bludgeon? I'm sure there are kids with anger issues at lots of schools, but few of them recruit total psychopaths.

It's called google, skippy...try it sometime. I'll save you the trouble.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ben...fficial&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

Reaction Score

You just proved my point. He was arrested. This isn't about arrests. It's about sweeping things under the rug. My god, I could spend hours going over Providence arrests. But it's irrelevant to what we're discussing. More than just Ben Gordon have been arrested at UConn. And every other university campus in America.

Do you have reading comprehension problems?

Reaction Score
Your post questioned whether or not Gordon did anything. You implied I made it up. Check your own reading comprehension; I questioned what JC did to BG regarding the incident. The answer: NOTHING. Glass houses, BRO.

Reaction Score
Your post questioned whether or not Gordon did anything. You implied I made it up. Check your own reading comprehension; I questioned what JC did to BG regarding the incident. The answer: NOTHING. Glass houses, BRO.

Uh, no. My y post questioned whether Gordon bloodied someone. Everyone here knows about the slap after he was slapped. Your reading comprehension is awful, really bad, since you don't even realize what the discussion was about.

It was about sweeping things under the rug. Gordon's case was out in the open.

Are your players still walking around looking for random students to beat up? That's got to make PC students feel good.

Reaction Score
Dude,

the article's all state that the co-ed got treatment for a bloodied lip. C-W's case is out in the open too. How else would we know about it? We know UCONN DDS to Gordon; so you can stop the hypocrisy of being upset about SU not taking action.

BTW, PC takes action vs. athletes who run afoul of the law. UCONN recruits them.

Reaction Score
Dude,

the article's all state that the co-ed got treatment for a bloodied lip. C-W's case is out in the open too. How else would we know about it? We know UCONN DDS to Gordon; so you can stop the hypocrisy of being upset about SU not taking action.

BTW, PC takes action vs. athletes who run afoul of the law. UCONN recruits them.

Who did UConn recruit that ran afoul of the law?

You're telling me this guy that randomly walked around PC's campus looking for a student to bludgeon never got in trouble with the law before? He just woke up one day and thought it was a good idea?

And the link I clicked on said nothing about being bloodied. It said she slapped him, he slapped her, and that was it.

And by the way, you don't know half the story about the Syracuse kid that you think you do. This has been gone over here already before prior to the update. Rest assured, it was not a simple matter of store or mall security releasing him. This went through channels all the way from Cuse up to executives at L&T who even acknowledged knowing about MCW incident while refusing to say anything about it. Unless you're willing to say that the execs at such companies are informed about every single case of theft then you can only conclude that this story was pushed up the ladder for a reason.

Reaction Score
"Latter". Nice spelling bro. Less time on conspiracy theories and more time cracking the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom