OT - M. Carter-Williams Non-Arrest | The Boneyard

OT - M. Carter-Williams Non-Arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We all know Yahoo would have about 10 articles on it by now, calling for him to get the boot and the entire coaching staff and administration to resign.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Wow I love the scandal that has been surrounding Syracuse basketball as of late! Oh wait, the NCAA censors the media based on which schools they love.

Reaction Score
I live in Syracuse country and they have no problem with stuff getting swept under the rug. Frankly, they get away with it because Boeheim is diplomatic with the right people. Calhoun pretty much pissed everyone off. Boeheim made Syracuse fans out of everyone, including the police, local businesses, politicians and so one. Calhoun was a better coach but he made more enemies.

Reaction Score
I live in Syracuse country and they have no problem with stuff getting swept under the rug. Frankly, they get away with it because Boeheim is diplomatic with the right people. Calhoun pretty much pissed everyone off. Boeheim made Syracuse fans out of everyone, including the police, local businesses, politicians and so one. Calhoun was a better coach but he made more enemies.

Ill take the 3 national championships and 4 Final Fours to the better diplomacy any day.

Reaction Score

I mean, seriously now. The Chief of Police was a former Syracuse player. What do you think the attitude would be if Chris Smith ran things?

caw

Reaction Score
lol....

Yeah pretty much. Not many guards can stick with UConn's but Cuse has one of the few backcourts that can and their frontcourt just makes their backcourt more dangerous.

BTW I now realize why big recruits go to Cuse, the "do you know who I am" routine actually works there.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Yeah pretty much. Not many guards can stick with UConn's but Cuse has one of the few backcourts that can and their frontcourt just makes their backcourt more dangerous.

BTW I now realize why big recruits go to Cuse, the "do you know who I am" routine actually works there.

Bigs go to Syracuse so they can learn to read. Just ask Fab Melo he knows all about books and whatnot.

Reaction Score
Orange fans are in their own little dream world where everything is perfect........It's good they're leaving because for the most part I rooted for them outside of Husky games and now, knowing full well they generally have the biggest a**wipe fans in the BE, I can now openly hate them and JB like I really wanted to all along.....:D

Reaction Score
Orange fans are in their own little dream world where everything is perfect........It's good they're leaving because for the most part I rooted for them outside of Husky games and now, knowing full well they generally have the biggest a**wipe fans in the BE, I can now openly hate them and JB like I really wanted to all along.....:D

Worse fan base, Cuse or Louisville?

Both have a completely inflated view of themselves based on their accomplishments, but Cuse fans are actually able to put a complete sentence together.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score

Both have a completely inflated view of themselves based on their accomplishments, but Cuse fans are actually able to put a complete sentence together.

This.

caw

Reaction Score

UL fans are not nearly as bad as Cuse fans.

Most Cuse fans think they are Duke or UNC both academically and athletically. The reality is somewhat (read vastly) different.

UL fans know their school's academics suck and you can forgive them some of their athletic bragging because they are ,and will forever be, little brother to UK in their own state, if not city. Sorry Senore.

Reaction Score
every fan base has an inflated view of their accomplishments, including UCONN's
because every fan base has actually accomplished nothing - unless you include going to a sporting event and drinking too much an accomplishment..

Jim Calhoun on the other hand has accomplished a lot, much like Jim Boeheim..

btw - EstherCar - keep posting - great stuff.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
every fan base has an inflated view of their accomplishments, including UCONN's
because every fan base has actually accomplished nothing - unless you include going to a sporting event and drinking too much an accomplishment..

Jim Calhoun on the other hand has accomplished a lot, much like Jim Boeheim..

btw - EstherCar - keep posting - great stuff.
We see other jerks and keep telling ourselves we are different. LOL to that. It shows the power we have to deceive ourselves. The interesting thing is that I believe this is an inherent human trait. If so it means that self deceit is "normal", whatever normal means. And therefore you and I are A-b (Abby) Normal and by some accident lack this trait.

Reaction Score

.....And Uconn fans collectively harbor delusions and triats of your average paranoid schizophrenic....where they are as innocent as choirboys and everyone from the NCAA to ESPN is out to get them.

Reaction Score
We see other jerks and keep telling ourselves we are different. LOL to that. It shows the power we have to deceive ourselves. The interesting thing is that I believe this is an inherent human trait. If so it means that self deceit is "normal", whatever normal means. And therefore you and I are A-b (Abby) Normal and by some accident lack this trait.

"Ok, you can just cut that psycho babble Stop your mom tells you."

Go to the Lville Scout board and save me the verbal diarrhea you picked up in Psych 101 in college.

Reaction Score
Bigs go to Syracuse so they can learn to read. Just ask Fab Melo he knows all about books and whatnot.

Kemba Walker didnt open a book during his entire Uconn tenure...not only did your school graduate him he did so in 3 years.

Reaction Score
Kemba Walker didnt open a book during his entire Uconn tenure...not only did your **** school graduate him he did so in 3 years.
If UConn is a **** school, what does that make Syracuse?

Their rankings are just about even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer