OT: Lonzo Ball's dad | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: Lonzo Ball's dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Celtic green will just kill his dad and the kid is a great passer and has a great BB IQ. Makes everyone around him better.

Reaction Score
Yes, Fultz is next Russ

C's can't miss on it. Say they've get #2. Trade Smart, #1 pick and even Brown for it.

What similarities do you see between Fultz and Russ? Seems like a terrible comparison, so enlighten me.

Reaction Score
Agreed I think he is more Derrick rose

I just don't see the elite NBA athleticism in Fultz. He is a very nice athlete but not top tier IMO. His strengths appear to be his shot creating and making, mid-range, feel for the game, foot work, etc. He looks more in the D Wade mode with more range.

Reaction Score
I just don't see the elite NBA athleticism in Fultz. He is a very nice athlete but not top tier IMO. His strengths appear to be his shot creating and making, mid-range, feel for the game, foot work, etc. He looks more in the D Wade mode with more range.

I like the Wade comp. Fultz has good vertical, but he's especially crazy long. His physical profile is similar to Harden and Wade, just an inch shorter than both. Similar measurables to John Wall, too, but not as fast.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
That UCLA team was 15-17 last year and 29-4 this year, easy to do the math on who is making who better.

I am not disputing he is very good but others have stepped up as well and that is what makes it a team sport. Even the great Michael Jordan couldn't win on his own until he had others very good pieces.

Reaction Score
He's extremely athletic, he just has a smooth athleticism, like for example J Lamb. Not comparing them as players, just kinda how they move and such. His athleticism is different from Russ who is electric and 1000 mph. He's a better/more pure shooter than Russ, but is a very good rebounder and passer just like Russ. Super long too.

Reaction Score
"Only people that ask me those type of questions are white people." -LaVar Ball

Heard this quick on the Michelle Beadle show, what an a** for saying that. ESPN is so screwed up even having a dope like this on, they're fault he even said this no one else's, what would you expect from this guy?

Reaction Score
Heard this quick on the Michelle Beadle show, what an a** for saying that. ESPN is so screwed up even having a dope like this on, they're fault he even said this no one else's, what would you expect from this guy?

You're talking about their ESPN show on an internet message board a day later and you think they screwed up?

Reaction Score
I saw that tool was wearing his shirt on the show. I can't wait for UCLA to lose. Rooting against them as much as Puke because of this $&;* family.

Reaction Score
You're talking about their ESPN show on an internet message board a day later and you think they screwed up?

Huh? I saw a replay of it late last night when was I supposed to talk about it? Not sure where you are going here...

Reaction Score
Huh? I saw a replay of it late last night when was I supposed to talk about it? Not sure where you are going here...

The fact that you are talking about the segment of a talk show will lead to increased exposure for said segment and increased ad revenue for the network. As a business, they did the opposite of screwing up.

Reaction Score
The fact that you are talking about the segment of a talk show will lead to increased exposure for said segment and increased ad revenue for the network. As a business, they did the opposite of screwing up.

Yeah that one post on the boneyard will really drive up interest in the show. ;)

Especially when the post rips them for how awful they are. Definitely makes me want to watch.

In fact Mau is right. ESPN has become insufferable these days. Taking political stances, over the top obscene pandering to certain groups, TMZ level gossip non-sense.

They had michelle beadle and max kellerman making a bracket of rap albums last week. As if that is what people tune into espn for. To see what kind of rap michelle beadle is in to.

ESPN sucks now and their ratings would support this. People ripping on the network does not drive up exposure and ad revenue. Getting people interested in their programming does, and I highly doubt people are interested in most of the crap they have on nowadays.

Reaction Score
I actually liked that.

ESPN cares about the 18-35 demographic. Hip-Hop is the most popular music today with them.

Also, I like the non-sports stuff mixed in. Ever watch Highly Questionable? The best things are when they show and comment on crazy videos or shows.

They had michelle beadle and max kellerman making a bracket of rap albums last week. As if that is what people tune into espn for. To see what kind of rap michelle beadle is in to.

ESPN sucks now and their ratings would support this. People ripping on the network does not drive up exposure and ad revenue. Getting people interested in their programming does, and I highly doubt people are interested in most of the crap they have on nowadays.

Reaction Score

You're kidding right because I apologize I missed the sarcasm?

Reaction Score
I actually liked that.

ESPN cares about the 18-35 demographic. Hip-Hop is the most popular music today with them.

Also, I like the non-sports stuff mixed in. Ever watch Highly Questionable? The best things are when they show and comment on crazy videos or shows.

True, but they don't turn to ESPN to get news/info/discussions on hip-hop. They can get that plenty of other places.

And no I don't watch highly questionable. As I said, I rarely watch ESPN these days. My roomate had it on, which is the only reason I saw the hip hop bracket.

Reaction Score
Yeah that one post on the boneyard will really drive up interest in the show. ;)

Especially when the post rips them for how awful they are. Definitely makes me want to watch.

If posts like this are happening here, they're happening elsewhere. This same conversation is probably happening on thousands of Facebook feeds, forums, and other places.

People (maybe not you) will watch to see what the big deal is. How many people (like mau) watched the clip because someone online mentioned it? If you think people won't watch something because someone else told them it was despicable or deplorable or whatever, I don't know what to tell you.

And considering recent events, I also don't have to tell you that exposure leads to popularity, even if the majority does not approve of it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This made me laugh.

Too funny. I know it sucks for the person being attacked, but I love it when people have the same name as the real subject of an internet attack. Even more humorous is that this dude didn't even get the name right.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Ball will likely be good in the NBA but that low, slow, awkward shot bothers me. If I'm Ainge I've got Fultz and Jayson Tatum ahead of Ball and probably several others.

Reaction Score
Ball will likely be good in the NBA but that low, slow, awkward shot bothers me. If I'm Ainge I've got Fultz and Jayson Tatum ahead of Ball and probably several others.

Think it's tough for these GM's to decipher between those 3 and Josh Jackson. Crap shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom