OT Lebron destroying Barkley | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT Lebron destroying Barkley

Reaction Score
Given the fact that you had a meltdown under your previous screen name and went on a rant filled with insults directed at another poster because his fantasy basketball team got more votes than yours, I don't really think you have much room to talk.

We had a spirited back and forth, and it was a topic actually related to UConn hoops. You're over here calling a guy an idiot because he likes Charles Barkley more than you do, which is just a bizarre overreaction to the topic and what he said.

Reaction Score
You know Lebron personally?

Yes we're good friends and I'm in his posse.

I guess my question to you is do you own a TV because if you do you're not watching this guy and the way he's acting.

Reaction Score
Lebrons likes the headlines. He's a great player but better salesman and this keeps him (and Barkley) in the top headlines on super bowl week. NBA fans will lap it up as a legit beef but Lebron isn't dumb enough to let a commentator take up real estate in his head. Same deal with whining about improving his team, he knows they have a cake walk to the finals with the team he basically put together but wants to show how much he cares about winning, being competitive, etc.

Reaction Score
When people say things like this I realize how fortunate a guy like Michael Jordan was that the internet and social media didn't exist during his career. The man literally became a billionaire because the media loved him and Nike carefully controlled his image. Nowadays with twitter and instagram everyone is a journalist and everyone is trying to get a rise out of someone famous for "views" and "likes".

If the internet was around in the '90s, people would be saying dumb stuff like calling him a "whiny female dog" because every comment MJ made would be made public. A notorious is worshipped as a saint and godfather of the game, while the second best to ever play it, a revolutionary of the game, and a flat out good dude who has never been in trouble with the law or making a fool of himself in public gets s*** on constantly by idiots like Sammydabiz and Barkley because it's easy and pretty much part of "internet culture"

/rant
Nike learned a few years back with fans being so easily connected these days, hate sells.

Reaction Score
Yes we're good friends and I'm in his posse.

I guess my question to you is do you own a TV because if you do you're not watching this guy and the way he's acting.

I thought you didn't watch him play?

Reaction Score
I thought you didn't watch him play?

Try reading the whole thread and then get back to me before we play 21 questions ok?

Something about "highlights" maybe you'll understand maybe you can't, I don't really care but stop with the silly one liners, looks stupid!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I know this isn't what they mean, but I keep picturing open tryouts, so every joe blow on the streets shows up for a workout, Rudy Ruettiger style. Hilarity ensues.
Kind of like the movie Invincible but on a bball court lol

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Is Marky Mark going to be the back up PG in Cleveland?
Vince Papali will be taking Kyrie Irving's spot in the starting line up tonight.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I know this isn't what they mean, but I keep picturing open tryouts, so every joe blow on the streets shows up for a workout, Rudy Ruettiger style. Hilarity ensues.
They probably do something like that before D league season and you gotta have some type of resume / rep to get a look. I only faintly remember two guys coming out of no where like that and that was John Starks and a DT in the 90's that play for the Cardinals ( Swann??)

Reaction Score
It's actually pretty remarkable that Lebron carries himself as well as he does given (a) all the nonsense that gets thrown at him and (b) that he was anointed the chosen one at basically 17 years old.

Kevin Durant would have been institutionalized years ago if he dealt with half of what Lebron does.

Reaction Score
Try reading the whole thread and then get back to me before we play 21 questions ok?

Something about "highlights" maybe you'll understand maybe you can't, I don't really care but stop with the silly one liners, looks stupid!

haha

Reaction Score
It's actually pretty remarkable that Lebron carries himself as well as he does given (a) all the nonsense that gets thrown at him and (b) that he was anointed the chosen one at basically 17 years old.

Kevin Durant would have been institutionalized years ago if he dealt with half of what Lebron does.
Way better than you handled yourself at The Garden.

Reaction Score

Durant has been pretty consistent his whole career as a player, person and while he's not The King, he's as close as an NBAer can get.

Reaction Score
Kenny the jet was basically agreeing with Barkley, Kenny know his shiite.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
The bottom line is Cleveland can't get to the finals against GSW and then wish they signed Lance Stephenson or another helpful player. That's just not smart. " and we would've won in 2017 but we were a player short'".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom