OT - Karen Read Trial in Massachusetts | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT - Karen Read Trial in Massachusetts

Reaction Score
why are they so terrifyin? Are they mobbed up?
Probably because they act like the mob within Canton but have the power of law enforcement. Even the judge in this case is all wrapped up with these people and she's acting super shady.

Reaction Score
Probably because they act like the mob within Canton but have the power of law enforcement. Even the judge in this case is all wrapped up with these people and she's acting super shady.
Yikes; that's the first I heard about the judge.

Reaction Score
Yikes; that's the first I heard about the judge.
She's friends with all those people. She's denied a number of defense attempts to get cell phone data from the people at the house that night. Both she and the prosecution agreed in writing to give them the data and then changed at the last minute, it's nuts. The defense asked her to recuse herself, but of course she denied that as well.

Reaction Score
She's friends with all those people. She's denied a number of defense attempts to get cell phone data from the people at the house that night. Both she and the prosecution agreed in writing to give them the data and then changed at the last minute, it's nuts. The defense asked her to recuse herself, but of course she denied that as well.
Hopefully the Feds will get all of the cell phone data from the phone company instead of the selected, doctored records that the people provided.

Whatever was on Higgins' phone is probably key. He didn't go through all that trouble to dispose of his phone in the manner that he did for no reason.

Reaction Score
All grounds for appeal. Not that that will be necessary as I'm sure that she will be found not guilty. But who can be sure that the jury is not tainted?

Reaction Score
This thread and a few recent articles is basically my knowledge of the topic....Do you really think it's INEPTITUDE? Isn't cover up a better description?
It looks like a coverup by the Canton PD and ineptitude of the state troopers. Unless the troopers are involved with the cover up, of course. I'm watching a video questioning the trooper about why they chose not to get a warrant to search the house.

Reaction Score
It looks like a coverup by the Canton PD and ineptitude of the state troopers. Unless the troopers are involved with the cover up, of course. I'm watching a video questioning the trooper about why they chose not to get a warrant to search the house.
Based on limited info I’ve seen Trooper may not have been part of the initial body dump in snow but his failure to investigate certainly appears intentional…and him in video in the garage near the tail light with 50 minutes of missing video seems to be an activate part of fabrication of evidence

If this group of keystone kops doesn’t spend some time in jail then we basically have no criminal justice system. I can believe the MA attorney general isn’t investigating this

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
The forensic experts today are going to be tough for the defense to undermine. How many people do they think are involved in this conspiracy? Occam's razor applies.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Based on limited info I’ve seen Trooper may not have been part of the initial body dump in snow but his failure to investigate certainly appears intentional…and him in video in the garage near the tail light with 50 minutes of missing video seems to be an activate part of fabrication of evidence

If this group of keystone kops doesn’t spend some time in jail then we basically have no criminal justice system. I can believe the MA attorney general isn’t investigating this
I agree. I believe she hit him; however, I hope Proctor and the other donkeys who mishandled this case face significant repercussions.

Reaction Score
Does Ring save their data? Could the Feds get the neighbors video from Ring?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Does Ring save their data? Could the Feds get the neighbors video from Ring?
Depends on your plan. Mine doesn’t. But once I start snowbirding I’ll change that.

Reaction Score
If this is accurate, Karen Read drove the SUV in reverse for 62 feet at up to 24 mph. About the distance from home plate to the pitcher's mound, or a little league base path. That's a very high speed to be driving in reverse and a relatively short distance to get up to that speed

"From data gathered from a server inside the SUV, it shows it went in drive, then reverse, at the time the SUV was in front of 34 Fairview Road, according to Paul. During the trigger event taken down by the SUV's Toyota Techstream software, the SUV slowed down to zero and then up to 24.2 miles per hour, traveling 62.5 feet."

""It starts off in drive, it's slowing down to zero, and it goes to zero, which is neutral, then it goes into reverse," described Paul. "So it's going straight, it stops, then gets placed in reverse and then it goes in reverse." Paul said the SUV was backing up in a straight line and going about 24.2 miles per hour."

Reaction Score
Working Theory
Karen Read and John O'Keefe get into a very heated drunken argument so John gets out of the SUV. Karen has a road rage moment and throws it in reverse to go after John, maybe to scream at him, maybe to hit him. She clips him or she misses him. John goes into the house, everyone's wasted, he tells everyone what happened with the SUV. They either joke about it or he is critically injured. They can't call an ambulance because there were lines on the mirror. A fight later breaks out, Shepherd Chloe defends and bites John's arm, John is killed, or he succumbs to his injuries from the SUV. Everyone agrees, just blame the SUV, whatever it takes, especially given the scenario where he was already injured by the SUV. They bring John outside, get rid of evidence, and they are too wasted to talk to police at 2 AM. They figure just claim to find him in the morning.

Chloe the family German Shepherd, the family dog of 7 years, was given the boot several months later.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Working Theory
Karen Read and John O'Keefe get into a very heated drunken argument so John gets out of the SUV. Karen has a road rage moment and throws it in reverse to go after John, maybe to scream at him, maybe to hit him. She clips him or she misses him. John goes into the house, everyone's wasted, he tells everyone what happened with the SUV. They either joke about it or he is critically injured. They can't call an ambulance because there were lines on the mirror. A fight later breaks out, Shepherd Chloe defends and bites John's arm, John is killed, or he succumbs to his injuries from the SUV. Everyone agrees, just blame the SUV, whatever it takes, especially given the scenario where he was already injured by the SUV. They bring John outside, get rid of evidence, and they are too wasted to talk to police at 2 AM. They figure just claim to find him in the morning.

Chloe the family German Shepherd, the family dog of 7 years, was given the boot several months later.
This isn’t bad.

Reaction Score
Working Theory

Post/handle

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Working Theory

They probably figured the dog was a risk turn state's evidence in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Reaction Score
The other shady piece is they sold the house shortly after this happened. Great way to ruin any evidence gathering now

Reaction Score
In other Massachusetts news, Bill Belichick is getting it...

Funny that just came out. It's been going on for a while. The nephew of a friend of mine is best friends with David Andrews on the Patriots and told me about this woman and Belichick around the middle of last season. I guess it wasn't a secret on the Patriots. I said no wonder he seems to be distracted coaching the Patriots. Good for him, I guess. Not sure what she's thinking. Well I know what $he'$ thinking.

Reaction Score
It's embarrassing for the state. I've listened to WAY too much of the case. The most likely scenario is she hit him, didn't notice or thought she didn't do much damage, and she drove home. She awoke the next day, realized he didn't come home, and freaked out. There is no way the cops and other goobers could keep a conspiracy this big together.

Working Theory

Bad theory. Why would a guy who needs an ambulance then get in to a fight? Why cant you wipe the lines up before the ambulance arrives.

Reaction Score
Can anyone BUT Netflix make the documentary? Their stuff is all cookie-cutter, boring, repetitive BS. It's practically unwatchable. Give it to the guy who made The Jinx or something.
There will probably be several docuseries and several dramatic versions of the show.

Reaction Score
Bad theory. Why would a guy who needs an ambulance then get in to a fight? Why cant you wipe the lines up before the ambulance arrives.
Oh I don't know.
A. EITHER he was critically injured, or they got into a fight. Or he was injured and got into a fight. Who knows what a bunch of coked up knuckleheads are capable of.
B. You can wipe the lines but still be wasted. If an ambulance comes the cops will come and you have a full-blown circus.
C. This would explain why Karen thought she ran John over and how John could have died from punches to the head.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom