OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
At least Joe Montana never french kissed his 11 year old son. You can't argue that one.
Guess I lost the pool. I had Spackler as the one to blow this way out of proportion.

Makes sense though. Goes nicely with the mountain of jealousy.

Hey, Where did that "Balls Deep" avatar go?

Reaction Score

Ah, so essentially, Deepster realized he was beaten, so he reached deep into the well for anything he could find.

Reaction Score
The problem is you believe a proven liar named Goodell. But let's say I agreed with you. Why is it insane to compare footballs deflated to 11.7 PSI (which is where they should have been when moved from 70degree to 45 degree weather) to a team that uses illegal substances to catch the ball better? Not to mention the other ways they cheat.

The 49ers ADMITTED cheating.

Why do you engage in this stuff? The fact that clowns like Deepster lose their minds over Brady and the Patriots is half the fun.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Why do you engage in this stuff? The fact that clowns like Deepster lose their minds over Brady and the Patriots is half the fun.

You know what the other half of the fun is?

Getting a post out of upstater stating that Joe Montana sprayed his offensive linemen with a "slippery substance" in defense of the Pats/Brady.

pure gold.

Reaction Score
Ah, so essentially, Deepster realized he was beaten, so he reached deep into the well for anything he could find.

Deep into the well? It hit the web last night and is unanimously agreed by all that it's waaaaaaay too uncomfortable. But we can keep talking about Joe Montana spraying his lineman with WD40 if you'd like.

Reaction Score
You know what the other half of the fun is?

Getting a post out of upstater stating that Joe Montana sprayed his offensive linemen with a "slippery substance" in defense of the Pats/Brady.

pure gold.

He said it. Not me. I think he meant silica. His direct quote was "slippery stuff." Oh, and I never said he sprayed it on. I said he said they used to spray it on them.

Reaction Score
Deep into the well? It hit the web last night and is unanimously agreed by all that it's waaaaaaay too uncomfortable. But we can keep talking about Joe Montana spraying his lineman with WD40 if you'd like.

I've long said that Brady is the most effeminate touchy-feely QB in the history of the league.

But, you still haven't told me why comparing the throwing/catching of deflated balls to the catching of balls with stick'em on gloves is so INSANE, as you put it? You just changed the subject to kisses.

Reaction Score
I've long said that Brady is the most effeminate touchy-feely QB in the history of the league.

But, you still haven't told me why comparing the throwing/catching of deflated balls to the catching of balls with stick'em on gloves is so INSANE, as you put it? You just changed the subject to kisses.

You're glossing over this quicker than the Pats erased Aaron Hernandez from existence.

Reaction Score

Kraft twice said the NFL front office engineered the Parcells departure from the Patriots, and even came up with the whole "Belichick is coach for 6 days" sham.

But, when Parcells said, "Can we not visit the Jets locker room? Let's end this on a high note!"

Yes, it was pretty brutal.

Reaction Score
You're glossing over this quicker than the Pats erased Aaron Hernandez from existence.

Thanks, how am I glossing over it? I commented on it.

Do you want me to watch it obsessively today the way you are doing?

Reaction Score
Thanks, how am I glossing over it? I commented on it.

Do you want me to watch it obsessively today the way you are doing?

LOLZ. You write a 10 page report on the atmospheric impact of cold air on leather, but say "the most effeminate touchy-feely QB in the history of the league" and move right on. He's borderline molesting an 11 yr old boy.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Jesus you're a creep.

It's painfully obvious that Deep is jealous of the kid. What I can't figure out is if it because his father showed him some affection, or because the kid kissed Tom Brady.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom