OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 17 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Hartford, Waterbury and Brideport or wherever you live is way better?
Bridgeport isn't the same anymore. You are way behind.

City is positioning itself to become an entertainment hub for the region.

Reaction Score
Do you think what Josh McDaniels did was classless. Yes or no? That is the question. You can justify it any way you want. But do you think what he did, specifically to his assistants, was classless?

No. As I said, I'm hopinh it was planned. He gave them the shiv. And they deserved it. Teaches them to ever screw with the Patriot again. If they would be dumb enough to fall for it again, I'd hope they'd do it.

Don't feel sympathy for liars, huskysupporter. They got their comeuppance.

Reaction Score
No. As I said, I'm hopinh it was planned. He gave them the shiv. And they deserved it. Teaches them to ever screw with the Patriot again. If they would be dumb enough to fall for it again, I'd hope they'd do it.

From the guy who defended Paterno til the grave.

Reaction Score

Who are the liars? The Colts turned them in for cheating which they having been doing over and over again. No class. The Patriots way.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
From the guy who defended Paterno til the grave.

You mean like when I said Penn state deserved the death penalty on this board and that Paterno did wrong?

Post is still here/

Reaction Score
Who are the liars? The Colts turned them in for cheating which they having been doing over and over again. No class. The Patriots way.

I posted the link of their lies.

Are you dense?

The Colts said Dqwell Jackson noticed the ball was deflated. He said no he didn't. LIE.
The Colts said the ball was deflated to 10 PSI. No it wasn't, it was at 11.5 PSI. LIE
The Colts said they didn't set up a sting. Harbaugh and Troy Vincent admitted they set up a sting. LIES.

There are many more lies. Many many more.

I hope the Colts are forced to hire Irsay as coach.

Reaction Score
McDaniels’ agent dumped him. Good for him.

I still can’t believe some people are defending McDaniels. He has learned nothing from his Denver debacle. Zero class, no character.

Reaction Score
McDaniels’ agent dumped him. Good for him.

I still can’t believe some people are defending McDaniels. He has learned nothing from his Denver debacle. Zero class, no character.

Hard to argue otherwise. Professional suicide.

Reaction Score
I posted the link of their lies.

Are you dense?

The Colts said Dqwell Jackson noticed the ball was deflated. He said no he didn't. LIE.
The Colts said the ball was deflated to 10 PSI. No it wasn't, it was at 11.5 PSI. LIE
The Colts said they didn't set up a sting. Harbaugh and Troy Vincent admitted they set up a sting. LIES.

There are many more lies. Many many more.

I hope the Colts are forced to hire Irsay as coach.
So you’re cheering this on because your god Kraft took it upon himself to screw over the Colts; apparently in the only way he knows how (and, funny enough, after B.B. helped them out by basically giving away Brisette)

You realize he used McDaniels as a sacrificial piece to achieve this, right? In going along with this, McDaniels burned every bridge outside of New England so, if/when he is allowed to take over when BB leaves, and turns back in to Denver McDaniels, then what? All to be a pawn for a smug billionaire playing karma games? What does all that say of Kraft?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So you’re cheering this on because your god Kraft took it upon himself to screw over the Colts; apparently in the only way he knows how (and, funny enough, after B.B. helped them out by basically giving away Brisette)

You realize he used McDaniels as a sacrificial piece to achieve this, right? In going along with this, McDaniels burned every bridge outside of New England so. So if/when he is allowed to take over when BB leaves, and turns back in to Denver McDaniels, then what? All to be a pawn for a smug billionaire playing karma games? What does all that say of Kraft?

I didn't say I'm cheering this because Kraft screwed the Colts.
I said the only thing that would make this better is if Kraft planned this to screw the Colts.

Hell yeah I'm cheering this, and I don't give 2.

All you phony hypocrites cared not a wit when those middle America cow-brain eaters resorted to absolute lies.

This is great. Glad it happened to them. Karma. They had it coming. Love it. Screw the Patriots out of draft picks because your team and QB don't measure up? OK, then try this on or size! How do you feel now? Good luck finding a coach who can't pick his own assistants! Hope it sets you back a decade. Next time, don't mess with us.

Reaction Score
I didn't say I'm cheering this because Kraft screwed the Colts.
I said the only thing that would make this better is if Kraft planned this to screw the Colts.

Hell yeah I'm cheering this, and I don't give 2.

All you phony hypocrites cared not a wit when those middle America cow-brain eaters resorted to to absolute lies.

This is great. Glad it happened to them. Karma. They had it coming. Love it.
Sooo are you going to answer any of my actual questions or do you know you’d sound ridiculous in doing so?

Reaction Score
Sooo are you going to answer any of my actual questions or do you know you’d sound ridiculous in doing so?

Oh boy... anyone who reads my post and doesn't understand I was absolutely as clear as I can be is lost.

As I said, I think it's all great. It says very good things about the team and the people who head it. Josh is being paid millions, and frankly I don't care how any of these coaches and front office people make out. They get paid enough? Why would I worry about them rather than worry about my neighbor down the street? Who cares?

I care about my team winning. If this does damage to the Colts, then GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Can you hear me now?

Reaction Score
Oh boy... anyone who reads my post and doesn't understand I was absolutely as clear as I can be is lost.

As I said, I think it's all great. It says very good things about the team and the people who head it. Josh is being paid millions, and frankly I don't care how any of these coaches and front office people make out. They get paid enough? Why would I worry about them rather than worry about my neighbor down the street? Who cares?

I care about my team winning. If this does damage to the Colts, then GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Can you hear me now?
I’ll take that as a no. Carry on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom