OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 15 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

Reaction Score
Please list for me the metrics involved in US News opportunity ratings.
I noticed that available jobs is not one of the criteria. Like I said, real opportunity = jobs. What don't you get? So why do you think that people are moving into SC and leaving CT. You never addressed that. There is way more opportunity here. Some dying magazine puts out skewed and cheery-picked information and you buy it hook line and sinker. You are stupid.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I noticed that available jobs is not one of the criteria. Like I said, real opportunity = jobs. What don't you get? So why do you think that people are moving into SC and leaving CT. You never addressed that. There is way more opportunity here. Some dying magazine puts out skewed and cheery-picked information and you buy it hook line and sinker. You are stupid.

Proven that you cant read AGAIN. Arent you getting tired of me beating on you like a rented mule?

The states were ranked in their capacity for providing opportunities for all their citizens. This included an economic examination, counting income inequality in each state, the household income of a state’s residents and the percentage of households living under the poverty line. And a measure was taken of the share of households where sustainable food isn’t always available. In considering the cost of living in a state, the rankings also took into account the median housing prices in a state in comparison with median family income. Gaps in educational achievement and employment – as well as unemployment rates – between whites and Asians compared to other minorities were counted. And the ratio of men and women in the labor force, including professional, leadership and management positions, was considered – as well as educational attainment and political representation for women.

August_West

Reaction Score
SC Husky on a family day out
rednecks_02.jpg

Reaction Score
shhh keep politics out of this on mens board. I dont want to lose this thread. Weve got a living breathing idiot on here that is just self'ing time after time paying out like a loose slot machine.
Like I said I’ll leave it at that.

But I mean I’m shocked this thread hasn’t been locked or deleted yet. Does Fishy think we have still been talking about Brady for the last 60+ posts?

August_West

Reaction Score
Like I said I’ll leave it at that.

But I mean I’m shocked this thread hasn’t been locked or deleted yet. Does Fishy think we have still been talking about Brady for the last 60+ posts?

It was an OT thread to begin with. meandered (NON politically) to more OT with one of the biggest dopes Ive ever seen just flailing away. Why are you trying to take away nice things?

Reaction Score
It was an OT thread to begin with. meandered (NON politically) to more OT with one of the biggest dopes Ive ever seen just flailing away. Why are you trying to take away nice things?
He asked me why I think people in SC are stupid

Gave him a pretty good reason to believe that

August_West

Reaction Score
He asked me why I think people in SC are stupid

Gave him a pretty good reason to believe that

We've got enough hard data to prove that without resorting to voting . Have you not been watching me beat him down for 2 days? Learn, young padawan, learn.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Connecticut is a grind because of the proximity to NYC and all the money that rolls in. It's a rat race. Different lifestyle down south. But as for schools, I had a step-niece who got all As at one of the best rated Florida public schools (USNews) who went to a public school in Fairfield Cty and suddenly became a C student. The students at that top Florida school were way behind the Conn. kids. She's a smart girl so she caught up after a year, but her parents tell me there is a huge difference between the schools. I would say that's true in a comparison between Clemson and UConn as well.

Not disagreeing totally with what you say
The story about your step-niece maybe true in her case but you can't paint every student with the same brush. Some kids need adjustment and that could have an affect on her grades
My wife and my daughter teach in public schools in CT and both have related stories that any of the kids they have that were/are recent transplants from the South are actually more fundamentally sound, overall, in the areas of writing and math because they received the basics and taught them down there. Up here in the North, they are too busy with teaching inclusiveness and other social crap and not taught how to sign/write cursive and basic non computer math skills. CT and it's towns spend way too much per student for the education of each child today - based on what the children are receiving in basic learning.
My best friend teaches in a prep school in Mass and he claims that the students from the south are not at all as they are labeled to be lagging behind.
As in Connecticut, there are areas in South Carolina that are not offering the best of education but do any of you think that those kids who go to public schools in Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport and New Britain are better off? Yeah there are great schools and systems in CT - Hand, many in Fairfield County and the West Hartford/Glastonbury systems. But will they remain that way if the state pulls back all that money - in addition, those who go to these schools come from high income households which inherently creates scholastic competitiveness for college placement. There are areas in the South - Durham and Raleigh NC, Lexington, Spartanburg, Charleston and areas around Columbia SC where there are great public/district school systems
The advantage CT has over most Southern states is the fact that rural areas in CT are all higher populated and have more professionals and technology - The South, overall is still more agriculturally inclined.
Right now the South is better for retirees and some cases, young folks starting out in the business world (less competition).

Clemson vs UConn - not sure
USCarolina vs UConn maybe

The South isn't as great overall as SC Husky is stating but it's not as bad as some on here are arguing against him
It is that old RE adage in both places - location location location - The Northeast is still more industrialized than the South and the competition is keener

I have no idea how I got into this!!!!????

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
**Unwatch Thread**

Reaction Score
After reading this thread, I am convinced Brady is the GOAT.

LeBron, on the other hand, should visit the Boneyard.

August_West

Reaction Score
The story about your step-niece maybe true in her case but you can't paint every student with the same brush. Some kids need adjustment and that could have an affect on her grades
My wife and my daughter teach in public schools in CT and both have related stories that any of the kids they have that were/are recent transplants from the South are actually more fundamentally sound, overall, in the areas of writing and math because they received the basics and taught them down there. Up here in the North, they are too busy with teaching inclusiveness and other social crap and not taught how to sign/write cursive and basic non computer math skills. CT and it's towns spend way too much per student for the education of each child today - based on what the children are receiving in basic learning.
My best friend teaches in a prep school in Mass and he claims that the students from the south are not at all as they are labeled to be lagging behind.
As in Connecticut, there are areas in South Carolina that are not offering the best of education but do any of you think that those kids who go to public schools in Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport and New Britain are better off? Yeah there are great schools and systems in CT - Hand, many in Fairfield County and the West Hartford/Glastonbury systems. But will they remain that way if the state pulls back all that money - in addition, those who go to these schools come from high income households which inherently creates scholastic competitiveness for college placement. There are areas in the South - Durham and Raleigh NC, Lexington, Spartanburg, Charleston and areas around Columbia SC where there are great public/district school systems
The advantage CT has over most Southern states is the fact that rural areas in CT are all higher populated and have more professionals and technology - The South, overall is still more agriculturally inclined.
Right now the South is better for retirees and some cases, young folks starting out in the business world (less competition).

The South isn't as great overall as SC Husky is stating but it's not as bad as some on here are arguing against him
It is that old RE adage in both places - location location location - The Northeast is still more industrialized than the South and the competition is keener

you shouldve stayed out.

You are picking the worst of CT against the best of SC. The only way to do this factually is to take states as a whole and apply the same metrics to them. When you do that those metrics say CT is #4 in the country and SC #50 (as in dead last couldnt be worse). Again, facts matter.

As far as your College things let me leave you with this:

UConn - #56 - USC - #103

So yeah, no. There is no "maybe" about it.

you are much better poster than trying to defend the indefensible.

Reaction Score
If we’re using anecdotes my supervisor from a quick job I did in Vegas moved there from
SC. Imagine that: someone would rather have a family in Las frickin Vegas than presumably anywhere in South Carolina.

#opportunity

Reaction Score

It was not specific to her experience. She breezed down there, top school, straight As, not much work. She was deluged with work at Staples.

Reaction Score
He's going to have to coach at NE, because he pretty much destroyed his rep on this move. He really screwed over the Colts. Apparently the assistants he was bringing in heard about the change of heart via the news with the rest of us.
Something must have happened in regards to the Colts protraying Andrew Luck and his injury. I just don't think its coincidence that the day McDaniels backs out, there are reports that Luck may need another surgery.

Reaction Score
Something must have happened in regards to the Colts protraying Andrew Luck and his injury. I just don't think its coincidence that the day McDaniels backs out, there are reports that Luck may need another surgery.

He got a wink to take over eventually, plus more money.
and, he couldn't feel comfortable with this guy as his owner:

Reaction Score
He got a wink to take over eventually, plus more money.
and, he couldn't feel comfortable with this guy as his owner:

You agree that what McDaniels did was classless, right? His word is mud, he is devoid of character. You would think he would do a little self assessment after his disastrous tenure as Broncos coach.

Reaction Score
You agree that what McDaniels did was classless, right? His word is mud, he is devoid of character. You would think he would do a little self assessment after his disastrous tenure as Broncos coach.

I would only be happier if I knew they plotted this with Kraft. The Colts had it coming, especially Irsay and all his lies:

Reaction Score
I would only be happier if I knew they plotted this with Kraft. The Colts had it coming, especially Irsay and all his lies:

I understand you don’t like the Colts but you didn’t answer the question.

Reaction Score
you shouldve stayed out.

You are picking the worst of CT against the best of SC. The only way to do this factually is to take states as a whole and apply the same metrics to them. When you do that those metrics say CT is #4 in the country and SC #50 (as in dead last couldnt be worse). Again, facts matter.

As far as your College things let me leave you with this:

UConn - #56 - USC - #103

So yeah, no. There is no "maybe" about it.

you are much better poster than trying to defend the indefensible.
What about Clemson? I notice that you conveniently left rating out. By the way, is rated 23 as far as Public Universities go. You are losing big time. Why is everyone fleeing the state? Why aren't people moving into CT? Why don't you answer those simple questions. The crap data that you cite are not facts that do not present the entire picture. But you're too stupid to know that. You are such a loser. Do you even have a job?

Reaction Score
If we’re using anecdotes my supervisor from a quick job I did in Vegas moved there from
SC. Imagine that: someone would rather have a family in Las frickin Vegas than presumably anywhere in South Carolina.

#opportunity
One guy moves from SC to Vegas? Wow that's a tsunami. What about all the people fleeing CT? You're rationalizations that for that are weak just like you. So you think it's all about politics, huh? So you and your moronic nitwit friends hate SC because it's a red state? Now I get it. You really are a POS!

Reaction Score

Your post made a lot of sense and was very reasonable but it's not what the nitwits want to hear. Clemson is ranked 23rd among Public Universities. Thank you for bringing sanity to this!

August_West

Reaction Score
What about Clemson? I notice that you conveniently left rating out. By the way, is rated 23 as far as Public Universities go. You are losing big time. Why is everyone fleeing the state? Why aren't people moving into CT? Why don't you answer those simple questions. The crap data that you cite are not facts that do not present the entire picture. But you're too stupid to know that. You are such a loser. Do you even have a job?
funny you should ask. Clemson also rated behind #56 UConn at #63.

Job ? Yeah I have a job. My job is to expose S.C. idiots. I’m good at it. Although dealing with you is honestly not even having to go into work and punch a clock. It’s stealing money, pretty much.

All my data is complete and verified and has integrity.

You just have herpy derpy anecdotes. You are obviously not a numbers guy.

But to wrap this up. Let’s go back to set the equation to prove @Jimmy Serrano hypothesis that you are a hillbilly. First let’s set the universal sterotype that hillbillies are poorly educated and have no teeth. We can agree on that right?

Well here it is

#50 (in education ) + #43 ( in dental ) = Hillbilly

Jim Serrano’s theory holds water.

Reaction Score
funny you should ask. Clemson also rated behind #56 UConn at #63.

Job ? Yeah I have a job. My job is to expose S.C. idiots. I’m good at it. Although dealing with you is honestly not even having to go into work and punch a clock. It’s stealing money, pretty much.

All my data is complete and verified and has integrity.

You just have herpy derpy anecdotes. You are obviously not a numbers guy.

But to wrap this up. Let’s go back to set the equation to prove @Jimmy Serrano hypothesis that you are a hillbilly. First let’s set the universal sterotype that hillbillies are poorly educated and have no teeth. We can agree on that right?

Well here it is

#50 (in education ) + #43 ( in dental ) = Hillbilly

Jim Serrano’s theory holds water.
You're not good at anything. You cite skewed data from a dying magazine and can't formulate a logical arguement. You are a total loser. I doubt you have a job. How much do you get a week from unemployment? You are a know nothing parasite. You enjoy living in a failed state. SC is thriving. And that is a fact. Oh, and like a previous poster stated, The state gutted UCONN, the Big East money is about to dry up. Clemson has no funding problems. UCONN will be trailing Clemson in your meaningless USNWR before long.

August_West

Reaction Score
Your post made a lot of sense and was very reasonable but it's not what the nitwits want to hear. Clemson is ranked 23rd among Public Universities. Thank you for bringing sanity to this!

UConn is #18 public university

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom