OT: Giants | Page 26 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Reaction Score
Bad timing on the pass but you are a tool for sure. Quite the Giants fan. Fans root for their QB to throw a pick so they can be happy?
Eli stinks. It took you longer than almost anyone to realize Ollie stinks so none of this is surprising.

Reaction Score
Bad timing on the pass but you are a tool for sure. Quite the Giants fan. Fans root for their QB to throw a pick so they can be happy?
How am I rooting for him to throw a Pick lol? You’re the tool for endlessly defending this mediocre QB like you’re gettinf paid for it. Any somewhat competent QB would be killing this Panthers defense right now, but guess what? the only TD we have today is from our WR throwing to our RB. Funny, right?

Reaction Score
Yep, you're an awesome fan.
They're awful. When they throw Bird out there instead of the Big Man they throw out 2 sub .200 hitters and a bunch of other cra**y "AB's". Bird and Sanchez to a team who love "potential" of these 2 and have a real good arm we can grab.

I would love to see the stats on worst performances by a team EVER when they have bases loaded and NO outs. This team has come up empty more than anyone ever I would bet on it. They struck out 3 times on 11 pitched the other night in this situation and 2 times with a pop out just last week. Also many bases loaded with 1 out and do not score. McCutcheon is a breath of fresh air has great ML AB's, professional hitter. May not be the same but he gets on base about .450 as a Yank.

Let Judge rest the wrist no reason to bring him back for a one game loss to the A's. Wrists can hurt careers and he's too valuable sit it out please they can't win this year.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Dog track time for Eli. He throws like Peyton at the end and has never even had a major injury.

Reaction Score
How you feeling BUD? Just checking in, probably not happy
I’m very happy, he found Odell on a deep route finally. Good throw, See, I like when he throws good passes and TD’s, the thing with you is you seem to like even when he has bad throws and interceptions. I don’t blindly worship him.

Reaction Score
I’m very happy, he found Odell on a deep route finally. Good throw, See, I like when he throws good passes and TD’s, the thing with you is you seem to like even when he has bad throws and interceptions. I don’t blindly worship him.

He’s thrown 2 today not good, 3 all year with an awful line. Lots of QBs thrown more. He’s made a lot of good throws including 2 which Odell didn’t catch today but ignore those that’s what you do. I don’t ignore he can’t move but he’s out guy like it or not and still capable.

Reaction Score
When you suck you get screwed too. Even that hit on newton was questionable at best.

Holding on Webb and subsequent flag for arguing

Pulling the flag back on the face mask on Barkley

The call in helmet to helmet just plain awful

Questionable on Wynn if you’re 3-1 you may get that call

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members