OT: Giants | Page 28 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Reaction Score
It's like they aren't watching the game.
It's bizarre, you talk to fans of other teams and Eli is considered a joke at this point. You look at football services heading into the season and Eli is ranked one of the few worst QB's in the league by everyone and yet we still have some Giants fans who watch the games and think everything witth Eli at QB is fine, it's beyond weird. It reminds me a lot of some of our fans defending Ollie to the death.

Reaction Score
Giants arent going anywhere but it's funny. According to espn stats, there have been three 60 + field goals in the league the last 2 years. 2 of them have been game winners to beat the Giants.

Reaction Score
It's bizarre, you talk to fans of other teams and Eli is considered a joke at this point. You look at football services heading into the season and Eli is ranked one of the few worst QB's in the league by everyone and yet we still have some Giants fans who watch the games and think everything witth Eli at QB is fine, it's beyond weird. It reminds me a lot of some of our fans defending Ollie to the death.

Bizarre is nothing new on the BY welcome aboard yet again.

Reaction Score
The Giants lost this game with Swiss cheese defense in the first half, then a terrible call in the second half and honestly they got back in this game and almost won it. The pass rush needs to be better and there’s probably no way to do that with current personnel.

Reaction Score
I was listening to the post game in the car. By listening to Beckham you would have thought the Giants won. All he talked about was what a positive effect his comments during the week had on his team. It is part of him becoming a leader (his words).

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

Bigger problem: the GM agrees with their fans

Reaction Score
This is like The Twilight Zone, Mau and gtcam watching something horrible and not recognizing or willing to admit it's horrible. We've seen this picture before.

Reaction Score
This is like The Twilight Zone, Mau and gtcam watching something horrible and not recognizing or willing to admit it's horrible. We've seen this picture before.

Yeah because you’re the expert. You’re hilarious you believe you know more than most. And by the way there are plenty of so-called experts out there who know a ton more than you and navery, who say he can still make the throws he needs protection but please keep preaching. You have a few listening. Lol

Reaction Score
Yeah because you’re the expert. You’re hilarious you believe you know more than most. And by the way there are plenty of so-called experts out there who know a ton more than you and navery, who say he can still make the throws he needs protection but please keep preaching. You have a few listening. Lol
I say this with complete sincerity, can you find one expert who says that?

Reaction Score
They’re only experts if they agree with you, right?

Reaction Score
W
What has Eli done to help this team win a game?

What did Beckham do to win a game so far? What has the OLine done to help win a game? Olivier? Coaches? Refs today?

He’s not the only reason and it’s funny you
Guys point at him yet again today after he was pretty good. Check that mirror if you and super John want bizarre because you also have blinders on. For you and a chosen others it’s immediately placed on Eli. He’s a piece I agree sometime but it’s rather odd how you all need to throw the daggers even when wrong.

But they’re cooked now anyway maybe there’s a QB out there for you guys to like.

Reaction Score
They’re only experts if they agree with you, right?[/QUOTE

Ok that works.

Obviously not at all what I feel but you and I will never agree on the Giants. You were way too happy to come here and throw me the “happy now” crap post after the interception. Again can hardly believe you’re actually a Giant fan.

Reaction Score
W

What did Beckham do to win a game so far? What has the OLine done to help win a game? Olivier? Coaches? Refs today?

Guys point at him yet again today after he was pretty good. Check that mirror if you and super John want bizarre because you also have blinders on. For you and a chosen others it’s immediately placed on Eli. He’s a piece I agree sometime but it’s rather odd how you all need to throw the daggers even when wrong.

But they’re cooked now anyway maybe there’s a QB out there for you guys to like.
If you haven't noticed it's a quarterback league, that's why people tend to focus on quarterbacks. It doesn't matter all that much what you have all over the field, if you have one of the worst QB's in the league your team is going to be pretty bad.

Reaction Score
W

If you read my post, I didn't blame him for today's loss and said he played a little better today. But 1 game doesn't change the fact that he's one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

And still waiting on those experts who think Eli is good you conveniently chose to ignore

Reaction Score
Forgot about this part, it's possible to have multiple problems. The OLine and coach and QB can all be bad at the same time

C

Chief00

Maybe if Eli had the Jacksonville OL he would be adequate but given the realities - he is washed up and has been for 3-5 years.

Reaction Score
I’m a Giants fan, when the QB who has led us for the past 15 years has become mediocre, I start to get pretty annoyed, normal right? Nah, I guess I have to be content with 5 yard passes 90% of the time, negative mobility, and overall shotty (to say the least) decision making. When everyone who watches the sport besides a small, stubborn contingent of fans is saying the same, or similar thing, it’s probably mostly true. The line was pretty good this game, so you can’t blame them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom