OT - Giants | Page 16 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants

Reaction Score
What if he ran the organization, ran the draft, hired his own coaching staff, etc.

Cowher to lead the way. That's my vote.

Yeah, someone who has been out of football for over a decade.

Reaction Score
He wants to be an offensive coordinator, let him see if someone wants him. He's not a very good head coach as you can see with his inconsistencies. I mean go for it on 4th and 4 early in the game when 3 was fine but 4th a 1 when they should be able to get that yard to try to score TD. Also real nice job burning that TO on a play that was obvoius to everyone else that Evans did not make a football move and it as NOT a fumble - wtf was he thinking there. I think the guy's a complete dope, I really do the Mara's should just admit they blew it with him and Reese and begin the search. Reese did not address the one critical need as well as a few others, has been living off the OBJ draft and its time for him to go also.

This is a team full of talent to compete for the playoffs as well as potentially bigger things and look what's happening. I mean he can't win a game in the last 2 weeks with a lead, Spags isn't pushing the right buttons either.

Clean house.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Yeah I had no idea this game wasn't going to be on TV and was getting annoyed that Fox wasn't switching from the early Cowboys game when the Giants had started. Usually I know ahead of time since its a conflict with the Pats and Giants but this wasn't the case here. Oh well.
I didn't get the game locally either. However, put 660 The Fan on my computer, put on headphones, kicked back and listened to the game while watching Eagles game.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Chargers did not look that bad in a loss to the Eagles. Although I am a Giants fan since I could crawl up to the TV, the Eagles have a a really good running game. We have none. This kid Gallman maybe the answer.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Chargers did not look that bad in a loss to the Eagles. Although I am a Giants fan since I could crawl up to the TV, the Eagles have a a really good running game. We have none. This kid Gallman maybe the answer.

The Eagles have five injured DB's and the rest of the defense is banged up including Cox. To be honest , Blount has Giants RB
Written all over him but I'm glad we got him.

Reaction Score

Seems McAdoo is just an idiot in all regards. I mean I think this kid Gallman could be a good one but who will ever find out behind this line. I still think hearing he brought i multiple RB's to test this past week shows me how actually dumb he is. It's not the backs it's the line, no holes to run through ever and the fact they only throw the ball downfield 1 or 2 times a game because they don't have time makes it even more crowded. I like some of the things I saw yesterday in Gallman but the other 2 aren't awful either I feel for anyone running in that backfield.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I hate to say this BUT
Stick the fork in them - the GMen are done this year

Reaction Score
As pathetic as Wing was last week with his 28 yard punt which cost them the game, he follows it up with a 15 yarder this week in the 4th quarter. PATHETIC.

Back to back weeks the D could not get a stop at the end of the game to win it. 2-2 we are tied atop the division. 0-4 and the season is over. And it is October 2nd.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
As pathetic as Wing was last week with his 28 yard punt which cost them the game, he follows it up with a 15 yarder this week in the 4th quarter. PATHETIC.

Back to back weeks the D could not get a stop at the end of the game to win it. 2-2 we are tied atop the division. 0-4 and the season is over. And it is October 2nd.
Honestly, I do not follow kickers. However, I recall last year and before, kickoff's went out of the end zone. I cannot remember any run backs. AND FG's didn't seem to be a problem.

Reaction Score
One question I have is quarterback or offensive lineman in the draft? Two, let's not win 5-6 games to ruin this.

Reaction Score
One question I have is quarterback or offensive lineman in the draft? Two, let's not win 5-6 games to ruin this.
The offensive line is awful, but if they're picking top 5 I think they need to take a QB of the future. Give me Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen and I'll be very happy with having a replacement for Eli

Reaction Score
The offensive line is awful, but if they're picking top 5 I think they need to take a QB of the future. Give me Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen and I'll be very happy with having a replacement for Eli
#TankforSaquon

Reaction Score
The Redskins D will eat Eli alive not to mention the Broncos.

Reaction Score
Once you are eliminated from the playoffs you are better off losing every week.

This team needs to lose. And keep losing.
Yes. Like I said before Coughlin was the master at screwing this philosophy up. McAdoo is not as good a coach as Coughlin so I'd like to think we have a decent shot at picking somewhere near the top 5 at this point. Our schedule is not easy the rest of the way. If we finish 500 the rest of the way (I don't think we will), that would put us at 6-10...I'm thinking we will be more like 5-11 or 4-12 at this point which might get us somewhere between 5-7

Reaction Score
Yes. Like I said before Coughlin was the master at screwing this philosophy up. McAdoo is not as good a coach as Coughlin so I'd like to think we have a decent shot at picking somewhere near the top 5 at this point. Our schedule is not easy the rest of the way. If we finish 500 the rest of the way (I don't think we will), that would put us at 6-10...I'm thinking we will be more like 5-11 or 4-12 at this point which might get us somewhere between 5-7
4-12 is probably top 5. Not a lot of REALLY bad teams this year, the JETS are 2-2 Lol.

Reaction Score
Sad discussions about the Giants, 4 games in with some of the best talent. Hmmmm..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom