OT - Giants | Page 15 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants

Reaction Score
We can't score in the first quarter, have 4th down on the 30 of the Bucs and he decides to go for it.

Yeah, that was insane. Could have been 7 - 3. Instead, all of a sudden it's 13 - 0.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Third bar was the charm. Problem is surrounded by idiots.

Reaction Score
We can't score in the first quarter, have 4th down on the 30 of the Bucs and he decides to go for it.

This guy has no plan he just makes stuff up as the game moves on. He's awful

Reaction Score
Not on TV locally. Get in the car to try and listen to the radio - nope.

Drive to two bar thats might have Sunday Ticket. Nope they don't.

Check score - maybe for best.

Yeah I had no idea this game wasn't going to be on TV and was getting annoyed that Fox wasn't switching from the early Cowboys game when the Giants had started. Usually I know ahead of time since its a conflict with the Pats and Giants but this wasn't the case here. Oh well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah I had no idea this game wasn't going to be on TV and was getting annoyed that Fox wasn't switching from the early Cowboys game when the Giants had started. Usually I know ahead of time since its a conflict with the Pats and Giants but this wasn't the case here. Oh well.

Get on board now. Closing the gap to 1 game maybe!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Well, I like this Gallman kid. So there's that.

Will someone please tell me how you can get called for an illegal touch after being pushed out of bounds? The holding call wiped out the conversion anyway, but that loss of down hurt.

It's one step forward and two steps back for Marshall. What a waste of money.

And break a leg, Rosas.

Season's over. Time to tank.

But when we have a top-5 pick it better not be Reese using it, or this non-racist won't be watching NFL games next season. (Pretty much done this year, too.)

Reaction Score
Brad Wing-You are literally paid to do one thing, learn how to do it. Pathetic.

Entire defensive line-Get some GD pressure and tackle Rodgers for God's sake. Awful showing.

Everyone besides Collins on defense-Learn how to tackle. They look like rookies trying to tackle the ball carrier.

Collins and Apple-Terrible coverage all day

Marshall-Already tired of you, probably has more drops than catches.

Mcadoo-Learn how to call a game. Inside draws have never worked for us, when things don't work you don't run them 5+ times a game. When points are available, take them, don't go for 4th down on the opponents 30 ever. Give up your playcalling duties PLEASE. If Reese had some balls your seat would be burning hot.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
0-4 = McAdoo plain and simple
Apple has been rotten all year but there he is again out there every play being the target
Mc's play calling has been on par with that dolt named Diaco

Time for a change - in several areas

Going to be a long fall/winter with the Gmen

Reaction Score
Dismal. Heads should roll.

We host the also-winless Chargers next week. If we lose that, I may not watch another pro football game till the Super Bowl.

Reaction Score
We host the also-winless Chargers next week. If we lose that, I may not watch another pro football game till the Super Bowl.

Honestly, who cares at this point, they have to go to Denver after that. I paid for sunday ticket, don't even think I can care enough to watch. I'm extremely bitter right now.

Reaction Score
The good news is Coughlin is not our coach. The reason I say that is that he was always the master of turning a season where we should have a top 5 pick into a #15 pick by reeling off 5 meaningless wins.

We need to finish at best 4-12, have Reese fired for a good competent GM and let the guy do what he wants with the coaching staff and the draft.

Reaction Score
By the way, I'll throw this thought out there. Bill Cowher has long been rumored as a potential hire for the NYG job as a coach, but it sounds like he loves his cushy job and doesn't want to get involved with all the hours that a head coach consumes in a week.

What if he ran the organization, ran the draft, hired his own coaching staff, etc.

Cowher to lead the way. That's my vote.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
By the way, I'll throw this thought out there. Bill Cowher has long been rumored as a potential hire for the NYG job as a coach, but it sounds like he loves his cushy job and doesn't want to get involved with all the hours that a head coach consumes in a week.

What if he ran the organization, ran the draft, hired his own coaching staff, etc.

Cowher to lead the way. That's my vote.

How about someone actually qualified?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
They haven't even had a single 1 PM Sunday home game yet and the season's already over. That's incredibly depressing.

Reaction Score
Defense is awful right now
My biggest issue has always been Reese's rehire of spags. He is the most one dimensional coach in football at any level. I bet you know what his next play will be. Did you think all out blitz? Yes? Then you can also be the def coordinator in ny. He has had nothing but firable success everywhere aside from one good run that included a defensive line of a hall of famer and 3 other ring of honor consummate pro bowlers.

Reaction Score
Didn't get the game on Comcast for some crazy reason but got Red Zone. Anyway saw the play with the DB hitting but not tackling in a key moment and the announcers went off on how bad the technique was. who was that DB?

Reaction Score
Didn't get the game on Comcast for some crazy reason but got Red Zone. Anyway saw the play with the DB hitting but not tackling in a key moment and the announcers went off on how bad the technique was. who was that DB?

Happened twice once it was Jenkins the other was DRC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom