OT: FBI has reportedly arrested several NCAA basketball assistant coaches. | Page 52 | The Boneyard

OT: FBI has reportedly arrested several NCAA basketball assistant coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

The Louisville board thinks it's Mitchell. The apparel company wasn't mentioned as far as I know.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I can't get past how the kid is now a victim because other kid's were taking money. And the anonymous dad wants to indict a bunch of other schools without having the cajones to name one.

Reaction Score

I'm talking about what the Louisville board was posting. They never talked about the company. I don't care enough to read the article.

Reaction Score
I can't get past how the kid is now a victim because other kid's were taking money. And the anonymous dad wants to indict a bunch of other schools without having the cajones to name one.

He said that the kid wants to get into college coaching, but now the Louisville name is mud.

Reaction Score
From Peyton's recruiting profile, Kansas was the only other school recruiting him with multiple Natty's.

Blackshear was recruited by Kentucky and Kansas.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Totally. It's like Slick Rick ghost wrote that article himself. LOL.

Funny I was thinking the same thing about Miller's press release.

Reaction Score
The A Dime Back podcast had a good breakdown of why UConn will (probably, hopefully) not get caught up in this investigation.

Went through past recruits, noted many played for Addidas AAU teams and Addidas would obviously not steer a kid towards UConn, a Nike school etc etc

Reaction Score
The A Dime Back podcast had a good breakdown of why UConn will (probably, hopefully) not get caught up in this investigation.

Went through past recruits, noted many played for Addidas AAU teams and Addidas would obviously not steer a kid towards UConn, a Nike school etc etc

This is going to widen to Nike schools. No one is feeling safe.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Little said UNC coach Roy Williams has insinuated to him that the Tar Heels won’t receive a significant punishment from the NCAA. He said that Williams has not told him of the specific punishment, but told him generally: “It’s not necessarily an athletic thing,” he said Williams told him. “It wasn’t just the basketball team involved in it. They’re not going to be penalized as people suggest.”

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Little said UNC coach Roy Williams has insinuated to him that the Tar Heels won’t receive a significant punishment from the NCAA. He said that Williams has not told him of the specific punishment, but told him generally: “It’s not necessarily an athletic thing,” he said Williams told him. “It wasn’t just the basketball team involved in it. They’re not going to be penalized as people suggest.”

That's what I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99