OT-Deathstorm | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT-Deathstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hoping to see some flurries down here in Charlotte. Weather app says it'll be 34 degrees with some rain in the morning. Maybe some small flakes get mixed in?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Just dusted off the Ariens. Took 50 pulls but it started!!!! Wow. Mild heart attack. Thought I had a clogged carb. I think I used the beast twice in last 2 years.

Reaction Score
Just dusted off the Ariens. Took 50 pulls but it started!!!! Wow. Mild heart attack. Thought I had a clogged carb. I think I used the beast twice in last 2 years.

Perfect, that should keep the snow away now. Thank you. Bigly.

Reaction Score
Depends on the preference of the animal at the time, or with broken indoor plumbing, the needs and preferences of the occupant.
Did Jonathan spend some time in the snow outside the Carrier Dome?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You were there then? Did you happen to hear about the guy who jumped out of a window and broke both his heels?
Lol, the same thing happened in South. Guy jumped out and hit one of those old concrete trash cans. It was completely covered.

Reaction Score
Some of the best snowball fights I ever participated in took place in the early 70's between the frat quad and the freshmen in the Jungle! Damn those were serious fun!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My district already told teachers we will be having full day online learning on Thursday. I love not making up snow days (longer summer) but kids need to be away from their computers and have some outdoor snow fun! Wish they would make it a half day...best of both worlds.
I 100/100 times would rather have a day off in the stressful winter months than get out a day earlier of word searches and games in June. Every. Time.

Reaction Score
I went to the package store and grocery store tonight. Was stunned that there was no one at the packie....what has become of us??
better for us then, those Back East Double Scoop’s will still be in the back freezer!!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I went to the package store and grocery store tonight. Was stunned that there was no one at the packie....what has become of us??
Um, if "us" includes me, our houses have been consistently stocked with enough booze for the end times for at least the past eight months.

Reaction Score

Mine took about 15 minutes to get its act together this morning, even with the electric starter! Got it running like a champ though.

Reaction Score
Our new schools superintendent sent this out on Friday, which sounds like the right balance to me:
That seems kinda sucky for the Teachers. Their own kids are staying home, got snow to shovel and all other emergencies to take care of.

Kids no problem, an excuse not to shovel or clean off the car.

Teachers are people too.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That seems kinda sucky for the Teachers. Their own kids are staying home, got snow to shovel and all other emergencies to take care of.

Kids no problem, an excuse not to shovel or clean off the car.

Teachers are people too.
My point was that the school has the discretion to go remote or call a traditional snow day, instead of some schools that are automatically going remote on what would otherwise be a snow day.

To that point, his next e-mail stated that the first such event this year will be a traditional snow day, which I expect will be called for tomorrow by the time I get home tonight.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My point was that the school has the discretion to go remote or call a traditional snow day, instead of some schools that are automatically going remote on what would otherwise be a snow day.

To that point, his next e-mail stated that the first such event this year will be a traditional snow day, which I expect will be called for tomorrow by the time I get home tonight.
Received five minutes ago:
After reviewing the weather reports and consulting with our district staff I have decided that tomorrow, Thursday December 17th, will be a traditional snow day. I hope all students enjoy the day and take the time to get outside when it is safe to do so.

Reaction Score
Some of the best snowball fights I ever participated in took place in the early 70's between the frat quad and the freshmen in the Jungle! Damn those were serious fun!
Yes they were (mid 70's). I also remember in the mid 70's Tower residents marching on the Jungle (lived there my first 1 1/2, then frats, then off campus). If I recall correcting Jungle kicked their butts and sent them back. Also remember tray riding in the mud down the center of the Jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom