OT: Boneless Wings. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Boneless Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like boneless tenders (agree with you on the misnomer of calling them wings) and I think I like them better than wings. I feel like I have had so many pathetic wings in my life as opposed to tenders being fairly consistently average/above average. A good wing beats the tender, but a bad wing is a farking abomination and that occurs more often than not. I also think wings are too messy. Yup, I said it. As manly has it is to gnaw on a bone, it is as dainty to unfold a wet nap to clean yourself up. I'll turn in my man card, I don't care. I also like the movie's Fried Green Tomatoes, Mrs. Doubtfire, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and Beaches. Boom, what now?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I like boneless tenders (agree with you on the misnomer of calling them wings) and I think I like them better than wings. I feel like I have had so many pathetic wings in my life as opposed to tenders being fairly consistently average/above average. A good wing beats the tender, but a bad wing is a farking abomination and that occurs more often than not. I also think wings are too messy. Yup, I said it. As manly has it is to gnaw on a bone, it is as dainty to unfold a wet nap to clean yourself up. I'll turn in my man card, I don't care. I also like the movie's Fried Green Tomatoes, Mrs. Doubtfire, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and Beaches. Boom, what now?
We should all strive for fairly consistently average. :rolleyes:

All joking aside, your view has at least a modicum of truth to it. Naked wings are always better than breaded and for that reason, I can't believe people actually go to Hooters for the food (plus they charge extra for blue cheese/ranch). If the waitresses aren't Victoria's Secret level gorgeous, there is no reason to step foot in the place.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
kdYuqRd.jpg

Reaction Score
are your stubs for every game they score over 82 good at anytime there? or do you have to use them before next game. Because if you can use them anytime I have about 20 free wing orders from this season in the glove compartment of my car.
Pretty sure I heard the announcer say they needed to be used within seven days.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Actually, the carb-loaded coating on a tender is much more artery-clogging than the skin. But no matter, aren't both just hot sauce and blue cheese delivery vehicles?

Nice job trying to stir the pot with the ranch dressing crowd.

Or the celery vs carrot crowd.

For the record the correct answer is blue cheese and carrots.

Reaction Score

Sorry, the correct answer is celery here... If you use carrots, the terrorists win. Just sayin'.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

That's for the proles. Rabbit food. Ranch and celery is the stuff of kings.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Also, ranch? Cmon.

If and that is a big IF Im doing any dipping (and many times I dont depending on the type of wing I choose, Im into dry rubs and some other interesting sauced varieties and Im dippping those into nothing) and it is traditional Buffal0 sauce, it must be bleu cheese.

Reaction Score
If you've ever eaten at the Hanger in Amherst MA - you'd know why this thread is incomprehensibly stupid.

A pox on your houses.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If you've ever eaten at the Hanger in Amherst MA - you'd know why this thread is incomprehensibly stupid.

A pox on your houses.

I have. They have real wings, good ones too. I will forgo the nuggets (passed off as boneless "wings" ) even though they at least do them themselves instead of a frozen bag.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

A pox on your houses.

Whelp, since the vast majority of us haven't, given that it is the home of pUMass, why?

Reaction Score
I have. They have real wings, good ones too. I will forgo the nuggets (passed off as boneless "wings" ) even though they at least do them themselves instead of a frozen bag.

You're a bad person.

Whelp, since the vast majority of us haven't, given that it is the home of pUMass, why?

Because everything. Blind dogs find bones.

I hate UMass, but it's close to where I live (kind of) and really I haven't had a single thing in eating in nearly every respectable wing joint in CT that touches it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They say it you burn more calories chewing celery than celery contains. That's why you need to dip it into blue cheese.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
I like my Chinese, and all those chicken parts are boneless and bite size - no butchering at the table is a civilized approach to dining.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I make boneless wings out of turkey and serve them with carrots.

Come at me, mother---ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky