OT: Boneless Wings. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Boneless Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Chicken wings are not really off topic on the boneyard, but I put it in that category anyway because we are talking boneless now, and that is NOT A FRICKIN' CHICKEN WING.

If any of you guys are eating Boneless Wings you are screwing with the mojo, (Im sure someone was eating them during the Maryland game 1st half for example) I question your fanhood and even more, your manhood.
Why Boneless? I mean men are supposed to gnaw on meat bones. Whats the problem?

Here is my real problem:
Its false advertising. When you order and eat a boneless wing you are not ordering a boneless wing, you are getting a Chicken Tender or a Chicken Nugget with whatever sauce you are choosing. Why the pretending? Why the dishonesty? The restaurant gets to false advertise and people suck it up. Why doesnt the restaurant just offer "Chicken Tenders with your choice of sauce". That would be honest, no? Is it because you get to feel more manly for ordering something with wings in the name instead of feeling like a kid ordering chicken nuggets? Who cares? I need to know why this is gotten away with. I like tenders, I like wings. I need to know why this is allowed.

And for the record I like Chicken Tenders. I hate boneless wings. Just on principle.
hand me a chicken tender tossed in buffalo sauce and say, "here try this" and I will gladly accept it and devour it.
Hand me the same thing and call it a "boneless wing" and I may be tempted to throw it at your eye.

We have a few days until the Central game. Lets get to the bottom of this travesty.
The seasonal war on poultry opens up a new front.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

If there is a War on Poultry, just like Christmas, poultry wins...and it's not close.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Hans Sprungfeld said:

Wait until New Years when I attack Cornish game hens.

Reaction Score
I found myself in unfortunate setting of a BWW the other day and to the embrassment of my wife I pulled the manager over to the table and had this exact discussion. It ended with me threating a lawsuit.

@ will you take this on for me? Im smelling class action. The only issue is I know you think wings are too messy. You might not be my guy. This sounds like an @8893 case.

Let's do it. I see a clear Lanham Act violation. And if we play our cards right, we'll probably get coupons for . . . boneless chicken wings, which is really the only way to go.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Let's do it. I see a clear Lanham Act violation. And if we play our cards right, we'll probably get coupons for . . . boneless chicken wings, which is really the only way to go.

exactly. I like the cut of your jib. That is what I was saying to the manager at Bdubs " You are in clear violation of the Lanham act. You are violating my liberties as a consumer. Liberty is the soul's right to breathe and, when it cannot take a long breath, laws are girdled too tight. Without liberty, man is in a syncope."

He was scared.

Reaction Score
exactly. I like the cut of your jib. That is what I was saying to the manager at Bdubs " You are in clear violation of the Lanham act. You are violating my liberties as a consumer. Liberty is the soul's right to breathe and, when it cannot take a long breath, laws are girdled too tight. Without liberty, man is in a syncope."

He was scared.

Lol. You, sir, should represent yourself.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Anyone else wondering how Chin knows Boog's piss smells funny?
Assuming he meant asparagus, it makes everyone's pee smell funny. They used to think it only made some people's pee smell, because only around 50% of people reported smelling it. Then they discovered that it makes everyone's pee smell, but only around 50% of people have the ability to smell it. It's called "specific anosmia," which is a gene mutation in certain people that causes them not to be able to smell certain specific smells.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Assuming he meant asparagus, it makes everyone's pee smell funny. They used to think it only made some people's pee smell, because only around 50% of people reported smelling it. Then they discovered that it makes everyone's pee smell, but only around 50% of people have the ability to smell it. It's called "specific anosmia," which is a gene mutation in certain people that causes them not to be able to smell certain specific smells.

same thing happened to me after eating the ultimate feast at Red Lobster (dont ask, OK , on business trip I once let another message board pick my dinner (I was bored) , and I periscoped the whole meal, it was pretty funny, except to the waitress) anyway my pee smelled like Snow crab legs for like 3 days.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Two free orders of boneless wings, plus two large Bud's, plus two JD's on the rocks, plus tax and tips is $20. if you went to the Central game. That's a nice happy hour for me these days.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Two free orders of boneless wings, plus two large Bud's, plus two JD's on the rocks, plus tax and tips is $20. if you went to the Central game. That's a nice happy hour for me these days.

Sounds good to me. If you live in boston, that's two decent beers and a side of string beans.

Reaction Score

Oh the poor girls who swallowed after I ate celery and asparagus on a date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom