OT: Avatars ... | The Boneyard

OT: Avatars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Far too many people don't have an avatar. I'm tired of seeing the tiny little spear of Mars. So I propose we pick a 'yarder and give him/her 24 hours to select an avatar. If s/he doesn't do so, we let the masses select an appropriate avatar.

Reaction Score
Far too many people don't have an avatar. I'm tired of seeing the tiny little spear of Mars. So I propose we pick a 'yarder and give him/her 24 hours to select an avatar. If s/he doesn't do so, we let the masses select an appropriate avatar.
I vote we ditch yours. Hideous likeness. ;^)

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Can the 'yarder change it right away? That would probably be a good idea, given how low the Boneyard masses are likely to go. Nice way to stir up things during the blah summer of The Boneyard!

And I do find myself wondering why temery has a statue of Lucille Ball as his avatar. Come clean, Tom!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Of course.

Can the 'yarder change it right away? That would probably be a good idea, given how low the Boneyard masses are likely to go. Nice way to stir up things during the blah summer of The Boneyard!

And I do find myself wondering why temery has a statue of Lucille Ball as his avatar. Come clean, Tom!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I get to pick Chief's avatar.
danger-narcissist.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

I chose an avatar, but it happens to be the spear of Mars. What are you going to do now?
Quite a conundrum.

Reaction Score
Not having an avatar or showing up in non-UCONN gear to games, which is the worse fan faux pa?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Honestly, the people with duplicate avatars are a far greater threat to the mojo and should be prosecuted well before you consider doing something with folks like me, who have made branding decisions to remain without them.

@fleudslipcon I'm looking at you.
I'd say great mines think alike.

Mine over matter and all. This mind runs deep. Mine your own business.

Yes you had this avatar before I did. Butt .... I want to legislation that copyright avatars.

And then I'll claim the Boneyard is becoming like the EU with all sorts of absurd regs.

Reaction Score
I'd say great mines think alike.

Mine over matter and all. This mind runs deep. Mine your own business.

Yes you had this avatar before I did. Butt .... I want to legislation that copyright avatars.

And then I'll claim the Boneyard is becoming like the EU with all sorts of absurd regs.

Haha...I don't think I've ever had an avatar. Pretty sure @Gurleyman did, though.

Reaction Score
I say we let Hankster pick them

I second this motion.

If it’s not Hankster choosing avatars, then, please, let it be Mau.

Campaign slogan for this referendum: “Beautify the Boneyard”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom