OT: Avatars ... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Avatars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think it is only fair that I provide the ignorant, lazy, foolish folks out there with a video worth a watch. This is the person who shot JFK with the Remington Fireball in the right temple at an oblique angle with a frangible bullet loaded with mercury. He was 21 at the time and worked for the Chicago mob. He misspeaks a couple of times but it is understandable. The government tried to kill him while still out of prison... up until 1991 I believe. He says he was 1 of two shooters in Dealey Plaza that day - not correct. He was one of at least 5 - that we know of by name and location. Because his knowledge is in a silo - he is unaware of others shooters or other teams there. All he knows about is Charles Nicoletti on the 2nd floor of the Dal-ex building and himself (knoll) - no others. He gives no one else up..... only people who are dead. Gary Marlow (his fried) was sent to kill Oswald (the scapegoat) and ended up killing JD Tippet (a local cop) when he was confronted by him. The whole Ruby shooting was an eleventh hour plan to silence Oswald... or else he gives up everybody through David Atlee Phillips. Single.. lone gun man nut... (who should be dead - but is not). Created a situation that Ruby had no choice. But... that is why Ruby gave LBJ up.

Trust me people here know a lot less than they think they do. It took me a very long time to proof the stuff that Files says.

Jack Ruby gives up LBJ at the 30-37 second mark. His words only... not some Boneyarder...

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
How has conspiracy kitty not shown up at this point? The boneyard is seriously letting me down on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS
Top Bottom