OT: Avatars ... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Avatars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
With permission, I changed one avatar for someone mentioned in this thread. Not one comment. I'm hurt. The avatar is brilliant, if you think about it. Some of my best work.

Reaction Score
Far too many people don't have an avatar. I'm tired of seeing the tiny little spear of Mars. So I propose we pick a 'yarder and give him/her 24 hours to select an avatar. If s/he doesn't do so, we let the masses select an appropriate avatar.

I completely agree Tom!

I've taken the first 2 steps to my avatar recovery program:

#1) Admission
#2) upload an avatar and no longer be avatar impotent

In Tom's honor as a person of education... I will attempt to make my avatar interesting, fun and informative.

My avatar... because I am sure many will question it... and it is rather uncommon.

In short... the is the type of firearm that killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy. It was fired from the grassy knoll - with a frangible .222 round hit JFK in the right temple.

The history behind this firearm is as follows...

Made in 1960 by Remington exclusively FOR the CIA... FOR assassinations up to 100 yards. This is called the Remington XP-100 Fireball. It is a single shot bolt action pistol that is very accurate up to 100 yards. From the knoll to where JFK was hit - approximately 35 yards. The round travels at over 3,200 feet per second.

The frangible round was a tipped round where the tip was drilled out and filled with mercury (due to weight - so as to not interfere with flight) was inserted causing the bullet to expand (explode) upon impact leaving no complete round. This is why our government does not want to exhume JFK's body - as the mercury (traces) will still remain.

Now there's an avatar that is fun!

Reaction Score
From muzzle to back of scope is 16 inches.

Attachments

• Fireball 50.jpg
    Fireball 50.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 27

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks. I was wondering about that, and I'm sure many others were as well.
It might have been just you. I mean you are "Curiouser."

Reaction Score
FB xp100 20160716_130509_resized.jpg

Actually, I received an email about it.

I must stand corrected.. It's actually 17.25 inches to be correct.

Yes, it's now all out... the democrat party led by Lyndon Baines Jonson took out JFK by corrupting the CIA, FBI and getting help from the Chicago mob and money from Texas oil (Murchison) and the military industrial complex. We know of 5 shooters at the moment... James Files using the Fireball from the knoll. Malcolm Wallace was on the 6th floor of the TSBD (fingerprint) - not Oswald - as your government controlled the history books as well. It's all coming now. The best part is how well the Clinton's - learned from the best - LBJ. Conspiracy or truth? Truth.

Very few really know history as it continues to be covered up by certain people.

I'm not going to get into it with anyone here... but I'd be happy to share more facts with you in the cesspool. Of course there are facts that back this up. RFK,MLK ?? Yup, them too. And Bush 41 is probably the most soft spoken monster at 93 years old - on the face of the earth. The truth is coming. Luke 8:17.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
View attachment 14463

Yes, it's now all out... the democrat party led by Lyndon Baines Jonson took out JFK by corrupting the CIA, FBI and getting help from the Chicago mob and money from Texas oil (Murchison) and the military industrial complex. We know of 5 shooters at the moment... James Files using the Fireball from the knoll. Malcolm Wallace was on the 6th floor of the TSBD (fingerprint) - not Oswald - as your government controlled the history books as well. It's all coming now. The best part is how well the Clinton's - learned from the best - LBJ. Conspiracy or truth? Truth.

Very few really know history as it continues to be covered up by certain people.

I'm not going to get into it with anyone here... but I'd be happy to share more facts with you in the cesspool. Of course there are facts that back this up. RFK,MLK ?? Yup, them too. And Bush 41 is probably the most soft spoken monster at 93 years old - on the face of the earth. The truth is coming. Luke 8:17.
Look under 8893's avatar and you'll understand the reason for my post.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
View attachment 14463

1b1.gif

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
View attachment 14463

Dude you are off base

Aliens did it it.

Reaction Score
View attachment 14463

Reaction Score
Laugh all you want. Not so far fetched.

Built the Pyramids after all. JFK hated the Pyramids. Fact.

There have been many proposed excuses to cover for the real culprits... this, IMO, is for sure the most far fetched - and just plain make believe.

The case built against LBJ and others is solid... just too many facts. The alien thing ah.... you decide for yourself. For my thousands and thousand of hours of research and study... uh no. There are so many pictures, videos and real life accounts from so very many credible witnesses... that know 'way too much' to be making things up.

If you remember nothing.. at least remember this...

Actions speak louder than words...

Kennedy's vehicle was 1st in the motorcade.... LBJ's was 3rd... 2 cars back.

When LBJ's limo turned left onto Elm street. LBJ ducked down. Was he giving lady bird head? No... was he contacting the aliens? No... He knew there would be shots from the front - evidenced by the entry bullet hole in JFK's throat (bullet hole through the windshield) Remember the SS whisked Kennedy's car from the hospital lot and flew it Detroit - to destroy all evidence - but many saw the 'through and through' bullet in the windshield. There were many there that saw that vehicle in Dallas and then Detroit.... and subsequently worked on it under order of the new president. Aliens? ...ah...no. But some people still to this day.. are covering for government organizations.

Madeline Brown (LBJ's current squeeze at the time) has made it clear in many interviews that Lyndon told her (Nov. 21, 1963) ... that after tomorrow the 'Irish mafia' (JFK and RFK) will never make fun of me again.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I completely agree Tom!

I've taken the first 2 steps to my avatar recovery program:

#1) Admission
#2) upload an avatar and no longer be avatar impotent

In Tom's honor as a person of education... I will attempt to make my avatar interesting, fun and informative.

My avatar... because I am sure many will question it... and it is rather uncommon.

In short... the is the type of firearm that killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy. It was fired from the grassy knoll - with a frangible .222 round hit JFK in the right temple.

The history behind this firearm is as follows...

Made in 1960 by Remington exclusively FOR the CIA... FOR assassinations up to 100 yards. This is called the Remington XP-100 Fireball. It is a single shot bolt action pistol that is very accurate up to 100 yards. From the knoll to where JFK was hit - approximately 35 yards. The round travels at over 3,200 feet per second.

The frangible round was a tipped round where the tip was drilled out and filled with mercury (due to weight - so as to not interfere with flight) was inserted causing the bullet to expand (explode) upon impact leaving no complete round. This is why our government does not want to exhume JFK's body - as the mercury (traces) will still remain.

Now there's an avatar that is fun!

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
There have been many proposed excuses to cover for the real culprits... this, IMO, is for sure the most far fetched - and just plain make believe.

The case built against LBJ and others is solid... just too many facts. The alien thing ah.... you decide for yourself. For my thousands and thousand of hours of research and study... uh no. There are so many pictures, videos and real life accounts from so very many credible witnesses... that know 'way too much' to be making things up.

If you remember nothing.. at least remember this...

Actions speak louder than words...

Kennedy's vehicle was 1st in the motorcade.... LBJ's was 3rd... 2 cars back.

When LBJ's limo turned left onto Elm street. LBJ ducked down. Was he giving lady bird head? No... was he contacting the aliens? No... He knew there would be shots from the front - evidenced by the entry bullet hole in JFK's throat (bullet hole through the windshield) Remember the SS whisked Kennedy's car from the hospital lot and flew it Detroit - to destroy all evidence - but many saw the 'through and through' bullet in the windshield. There were many there that saw that vehicle in Dallas and then Detroit.... and subsequently worked on it under order of the new president. Aliens? ...ah...no. But some people still to this day.. are covering for government organizations.

Madeline Brown (LBJ's current squeeze at the time) has made it clear in many interviews that Lyndon told her (Nov. 21, 1963) ... that after tomorrow the 'Irish mafia' (JFK and RFK) will never make fun of me again.
"Too many facts" is always a problem when explaining conspiracy theories.

Reaction Score
"Too many facts" is always a problem when explaining conspiracy theories.

Too much factual information is out now... It was a conspiracy... but it no longer is a theory. As a friend of mine told me (he worked for Nixon in the late 60's) Nixon said to him, "both Lyndon and I wanted to be president.. but that I wasn't willing to kill for it."
There is no more secret about almost all of it. we know who killed JD Tippet, we know who the tramps were, we know 4 of the 5 shooters. The 5th shooter is one of 4 men - who all involved. We know the CIA, led by Cord Meyer (JFK was banging his wife)... orchestrated the entire thing. We know what Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and Jack Ruby's roles were. J. Edgar Hoover, the head of the FBI and Lyndon Johnson's next store neighbor orchestrated the cover up from the get go. E. Howard Hunt gave a great confession (video taped) on his deathbed... and indicted LBJ, Cord Meyer and Bill Harvey and others. And he fully admitted being a 'bench warmer' on the CIA operation appropriately labeled: "The big event".

Most people did not realize that Bobby was going to send Lyndon to prison... let alone John have him kicked off the 64' ticket.

Bush was not in the operation - but fully aware of what was going down as he stood on the north side of Elm street. He's in 2 different pictures and still cant remember where he was that day. There is more evidence coming out about him the attempt on Reagan's life in 81' - but that is another story.

So yes... for someone like yourself... it must still seem like a 'conspiracy theory' for those that now know... its a done deal. Unfortunately, we can't prosecute most of the bastards.. as they are dead. But the CIA and FBI still pretend and cover.... so as not to lose faith with the American public.

So some smart ass comment that you may think may draw likes... ain't making it. Unless you have some real meaningful information that contributes to the understanding... please refrain. Respectfully, you really do not know anything about the subject other than what was written in the history books - which obviously is purposeful propaganda.

Gerald Ford was in on it too...another warren commission puppet. Arlen Specter was in on it... just as Ford was.

The wink from congressman Albert Thomas to a SMILING Lyndon Johnson.

I also highly recommend reading this:

Attachments

• LBJ killed JFK 20150822_133348_resized_1.jpg
    LBJ killed JFK 20150822_133348_resized_1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 26

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
What I love about conspiracy theorists -- whether they be talking about 9/11 or JFK or Sandy Hook -- is that they don't think the government ever does anything right except for being able to get hundreds of people to participate in these massive conspiracies without any proof -- and I mean actual proof -- ever getting out after the fact.

#ibtc

Reaction Score
Many people bs all day long out here... These are facts... and there are so many more. I know my stuff.

The people who say conspiracy theory are only half right... Johnson was the most inhumane president of our country. He was a very bad, corrupt and manipulative bastard. Who achieved (literally everything) through corruption.

Reaction Score
What I love about conspiracy theorists -- whether they be talking about 9/11 or JFK or Sandy Hook -- is that they don't think the government ever does anything right except for being able to get hundreds of people to participate in these massive conspiracies without any proof -- and I mean actual proof -- ever getting out after the fact.

#ibtc
Not true. I've even heard a rumor that Trump may expose all of this if he wins the white house. Its just a rumor.. nothing factual.

This is just for you - meet Madeline Brown.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Not true. I've even heard a rumor that Trump may expose all of this if he wins the white house. Its just a rumor.. nothing factual.

This is just for you - meet Madeline Brown.

Am I supposed to watch an 80-minute video of some old lady talking in a backyard? Come on, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom