OT - A-Rod/Dempster | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT - A-Rod/Dempster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You don't understand my point at all. Obviously Dempster was throwing at A-Rod. But just as obvious is the fact that MLB didn't make up their story about A-Rod snitching on his peers, including one teammate.

Ok if they did have one.......honestly haven't been following since it was said that 60 Minutes had the report but nothing was confirmed? And I also heard it was his "camp" and not him so if there is something else I wuld love to see it so I can stop this nonsense from my end..............but again, Dempster we know for sure! ;)..............

I am done with this thread I need some sleep so I'm sharp for Viking who I am sure will come up with yet another half witted, drunk 2am response at some point!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But just as obvious is the fact that MLB didn't make up their story about A-Rod snitching on his peers, including one teammate.

I wouldn't believe one thing MLB says about anything.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I wouldn't believe one thing MLB says about anything.

They have A-Rod dead to rights; it would make absolutely zero sense for them to open themselves up to a defamation suit.

Reaction Score
AROD did not go down because of steroids. You think they're throwing at Cervelli? He was thrown at because of the collective hate the Red Sox have of him and the Yankees with a long history behind it, but the way to solve this is to deep six the DH and to put Dempster up at the plate against Joba. But Joba's control is so bad he might not even be able to plunk him on purpose. BTW, like or hate AROD his home run ala Papi pointing to the sky was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom