Ollie Officially Fired | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ollie Officially Fired

Reaction Score
it will be especially interesting to see what they decide to use. there's a ton of stuff but a lot of it is borderline

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Before this thread turns into a dumpster fire... remember that KO is an alumnus and an overall great guy. He brought home our 4th title, no one can take that away.
Beyond that, things didn't work out. Let's see him out with some respect. Best wishes, Kevin.

Reaction Score
What a rollercoaster of emotions right now. I am excited, relieved, and most importantly, very sad. Never in a million years did I want it to end this way. For the love of the program, if you have time today go back and listen to KOs introductory press conference. It was fantastic. It will be how I forever remember KO.
Everyone talks about the job he did the year they won the championship - and deservedly so - but I don’t think he gets enough credit for his first season as a coach. Keeping the team together and motivated in such rocky circumstances was almost as impressive as the NC tourney run.

Reaction Score
I heard from a reporter this morning which was hinting that this was happening and I didn't get it...the AD and prez wants a big name and looking to go go after a couple with $... few can confirm this because I pm this today

Reaction Score
AD Dave plays chess while most play checkers. He has a plan

But he only is playing chess if he gets it right. Always wanted to keep it in the family like JC and KO screwed that up. He will need to leave the family but if this next choice is not spot on, we will never be close to who JC made us to be, never!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I heard from a reporter this morning which was hinting that this was happening and I didn't get it...the AD and prez wants a big name and looking to go go after a couple with $... few can confirm this because I pm this today
Conjugation is tough.

Reaction Score
I agree it had to happen. Now what follows is the mass exodus of players and recruits. It will be awhile before we are good again.

Reaction Score
Right. I have a pit in my stomach. Not happy for a guy who worked his butt off and made a life when he could have been lost to the streets.
Settle down there. This isn’t Moonlight meets Boyz in the Hood. Kevin will be just fine. He’s a successful wealthy man who failed successfully. It happens. And he created a massive safety net of wealth over the years.

Reaction Score
But he only is playing chess if he gets it right. Always wanted to keep it in the family like JC and KO screwed that up. He will need to leave the family but if this next choice is not spot on, we will never be close to who JC made us to be, never!
Agreed but at least he has the chess board out. Could you imagine Hathaway in this situation? He'd be trying to justify his own bonus right now

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Wow if I'm another coach how happy would I be if they are trying to find a way for "just cause" on a guy who player here and won a national championship? Red flag

Come on. Let’s see what the cause is. It will not be performance of the team. So no impact on any other coach.

Brilliant move here by AD Dave.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom