2026 Recruiting: - Olivia Vukosa | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2026 Recruiting: Olivia Vukosa

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Seems like Geno sent her a selfie this morning and then she reposted with a joke. I'm still confused why you would think this is the Croatian airport and not the Mexican airport where the Croatian team is given the Spanish translation under Gate (Puerta). I don't know where Vukosa is but that seems irrelevant. I have not been to Croatia but I find it hard to believe they have English/Spanish signage instead of Croation.

Perhaps I am mistaken. Didn't look like English to me. Maybe if the words weren't reversed.

Reaction Score
Perhaps I am mistaken. Didn't look like English to me. Maybe if the words weren't reversed.
If Auriemma was in Mexico for the games, why would Muhl comment on him recruiting in Europe?

Reaction Score
If Auriemma was in Mexico for the games, why would Muhl comment on him recruiting in Europe?
Muhl didn't comment on him recruiting in Europe. She said he was happy around all these Croatians, and he was surrounded by the Croation natainal team who is currently in Mexico.
Unless she commented elsewhere about him being in Europe beyond the picture that I haven't seen.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Seems like Geno sent her a selfie this morning and then she reposted with a joke. I'm still confused why you would think this is the Croatian airport and not the Mexican airport where the Croatian team is given the Spanish translation under Gate (Puerta). I don't know where Vukosa is but that seems irrelevant. I have not been to Croatia but I find it hard to believe they have English/Spanish signage instead of Croation.
Well yes. Puerta is gate in Spanish. Lena Bilic (U17 team member) is to Geno’s right. Someone on the Croatian team no doubt posted the photo or sent it to Nika and she posted it to her IG account. The person who posted the photo on X had no idea there was a tournament in Mexico.

Where is Olivia? I suspect she flew back to the US while the Croatian team flew home to Croatia. Different flight/different gate?

Geno was at the U17 event.

Reaction Score
Well yes. Puerta is gate in Spanish. Lena Bilic (U17 team member) is to Geno’s right. Someone on the Croatian team no doubt posted the photo or sent it to Nika and she posted it to her IG account. The person who posted the photo on X had no idea there was a tournament in Mexico.

Where is Olivia? I suspect she flew back to the US while the Croatian team flew home to Croatia. Different flight/different gate?

That you for tying up the last of the mysteries in the latest saga of "Where in the world is Geno Auriemma". The real question is where did he fly back to? Chicago for EYBL finals? Storrs to hang out with Paige and Ice? Italy for Vacation? On the edge of my seat until we find out!

Reaction Score
Muhl didn't comment on him recruiting in Europe. She said he was happy around all these Croatians, and he was surrounded by the Croation natainal team who is currently in Mexico.
Unless she commented elsewhere about him being in Europe beyond the picture that I haven't seen.
Sorry, it's right above Muhl's comment where I see Allison Irons the poster? says "kudos to him for still making trips to Europe to recruit." I guess it's Allison who doesn't know where he is.

Reaction Score
Sorry, it's right above Muhl's comment where I see Allison Irons the poster? says "kudos to him for still making trips to Europe to recruit." I guess it's Allison who doesn't know where he is.
I think she was just assuming the tournament was in Europe since he's with the Croatian team! No worries, I wasn't sure if I had missed something.

Reaction Score
Looks like a Croatian airport but the tourney was in Mexico. You sure this isn't an old pic posted by Nika from the trip to Croatia last year?
I would recognize Lena Bilic anywhere!! (the smiling face on Geno's right shoulder). Lena, # 9, is Ms. dependable and a 6'2" point guard with an offensive capability! A great combo with Olivia Vukosa. NOTE: LENA was not the guard sending some of those terrible entry passes to Olivia at the FIBA U 17 tournament. GO OLIVIA!

Reaction Score

It's possible that Geno is not allowed to have contact with Vukosa or any recruit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom