Reaction Score
The Eleventh Hour Class

11th_Hour.png

Welcome to UConn, ladies!

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Thanks Java, your Olivia post was the first one I saw. I just logged on, this is great. After fist bumping the air, my first reaction is to thank the UConn coaches for the wonderful job they did in recruiting her. I liken this to hitting a walk-off grand-slam home run. ONO is THE ONE Recruit I really really wanted from the 2018 class. If they got others from that class, fine. IMO, based on recent events, she was a MUST GET. Today is a great day!!!! :D

Just the culture they have up there, the girls and the coaching staff, I was able to connect with them almost instantly,” Nelson-Ododa said. “The ability to form relationships with the coaches and girls and realizing they have a special type of culture up there, that’s what led to this decision.”

Olivia - Welcome to the UConn family. You just made a great decision today that you will NEVER regret. :):D

To my fellow BY's - OK, you guys can start breathing again. :p These two young ladies have no idea how happy they just made a bunch of crazed UConn WBB fans. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
What a difference a week makes! A week ago, we were all still licking our wounds from Charli Collier’s decision to decommit from UConn in favor of TX, and there was serious gloom and doom in Huskyland about the potential of zero recruits from the class of 2018.

With CW’s commitment on Friday and ONO’s decision today to head north to Storrs, UConn has secured the #1 recruit in her class, an outstanding combo guard who wants to be “legendary”, and an extremely athletic post who, before her knee injury last year, was the #1 rated recruit in her class.

This class is all about quality vs quantity with two outstanding players and potential future AA’s who will continue to power the UConn dynasty to additional championships.

For better or worse, the rich just keep on getting richer.

Reaction Score
Our prayers have been answered!!! We are truly so very, very fortunate....with so many other great college choices ....such super athletes, outstanding students and special individuals— as they most certainly are,,,,,choose Husky blue and white!!! All the very best to Christyn and Olivia!!!! We’ll be there to support you during the next four years..........and beyond.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I wonder if we will see any updated recruiting class standings in the very near future????

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Because of her knee injury I expect her sophomore leap to be tremendous. Congratulations Husky fans across the nation who in one week got 2 players who are incredible athletes, immensely humble and coachable. Also, congratulations Husky fans for being so fortunate in having the greatest coach and staff that have ever blown a practice whistle.

Now, how about we add that thunder from down under.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom