Official UCONN vs Mizzou prediction thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Official UCONN vs Mizzou prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don"t think our OL will hold up and therefore our O doesn"t possess long enough. D wears down in second half.

Mizzzou 27
UConn 6

Reaction Score
NeillOstrout 12:25pm via Twitter Web Client
Most people nationally think UConn has no chance. Diaco: “Yeah, I wouldn’t think so nationally. That has nothing to do with how we feel."

This...

I think we have more a shot than most think/believe... Something about how this team has played the first couple of games... I just don't think we've showed everything. Yeah, we're young, inexperienced at positions, but we're not a bad football team anymore. From what I've seen so far, we have a chance at doing some things this year. Huge test in 4 days but we have a legit chance at being a handful for Mizzou...

I see I'm on to something here.

Reaction Score
Don"t think our OL will hold up and therefore our O doesn"t possess long enough. D wears down in second half.

Mizzzou 27
UConn 6
You got UConn score right, but Missouri's score is a bit off.

Reaction Score
For the record, I am assuming that the OP was not asking what would be the outcome if the Huskies were to win this game and detail how that could/would happen?

As for my response to your post based on the fact that I believe the OP was simply asking for the score and who would win. In addition it might be nice to hear how you are arrived at the theory behind your prediction.

But Wow! There are so many ifs and contingencies in your prediction, which leads me to believe that either you think this team is hitting lightening in a bottle or you responded to the OP with a fantasy. If its the former, then I take it you are placing money on this game (just kidding of course)?

...and this isn't just for you but others who have "Delusions of Grandeur" Perhaps when responding to this post people should be thinking: "if I had to share a level of objectivity versus subjectivity on this game my outcome would be?" Then again my be wrong for expecting the average fan on here to respond - well not as fan!

I also may be entirely wrong on the OP's point of this thread. Maybe the OP really doesn't care if responses are marinated in fantasy or have actual merit.
I am thinking it is the latter and it is with this in mind that I offer my prediction, the game will be over before the first half ends. This will be ugly and people will understand we are nowhere near where this team needs to be in terms of development that is to be competitive each week. If by miracle we do win, then one could argue that we may not lose a game and certainly should not be blown out by anyone for the rest of the season and I can't bring myself to that conclusion. So I predict the wheels come off the bus and that the Score: First half 24-6 - Don't know about the second half but it never gets close.
....well I was wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog