October Recruiting Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

October Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Trygger has played three games this season. Keep in mind that her team is pretty much all young players and competes in the second division in Sweden, which features a lot of other teams that are only young players and also the reserve squads for teams in the top division and her team historically distributes playing time pretty evenly. She is 2 for 13 from 3 and 10 of 23 from 2 so far.

Reaction Score
Great Stuff! Here is an interesting (my own, sorry) summary:
Game 1 T. Trygger 7 points 10 rebounds ( 3 O, 7 D ) 5 assists and one block
Game 2 T. Trygger 8 points 9 rebounds ( 4 O, 5 D ) 5 assists and no blocks
Game 3 T, Trygger 15 points 13 rebounds ( 5 O, 8 D) 3 assists and one block.
LOVE those rebounds and assists! During the FIBA U18 games I mentally noted that
Ms. Trygger will be A LOT better with her blocks when she improves her technique/ timing/
positioning. Note all the games are WINS! She does not have to be a scorer!!

Reaction Score

Qadence Samuels in middle school playoffs not her best game. this was the semi finals i think she scored 40+ in the final. She is #1 in white

Reaction Score
Great Stuff! Here is an interesting (my own, sorry) summary:
Game 1 T. Trygger 7 points 10 rebounds ( 3 O, 7 D ) 5 assists and one block
Game 2 T. Trygger 8 points 9 rebounds ( 4 O, 5 D ) 5 assists and no blocks
Game 3 T, Trygger 15 points 13 rebounds ( 5 O, 8 D) 3 assists and one block.
LOVE those rebounds and assists! During the FIBA U18 games I mentally noted that
Ms. Trygger will be A LOT better with her blocks when she improves her technique/ timing/
positioning. Note all the games are WINS! She does not have to be a scorer!!
Lulea brought Trygger up to the main squad for their opening game and let her play 12 minutes in a rather disappointing result. She went 1 for 4 from two with one three-point play and 0 for 3 from three along with a rebound and 2 blocks:

It's a team with four former DI players including some you have heard of in Bria Goss, Brooke McCarty, Ellen Nystrom, and Fanny Wadling.

Reaction Score
Juju Watkins has probably eliminated non-Nike schools like SCar (UnderArmour) because she has signed a deal with Nike.

Nike schools, like UConn, would now seem to be the favorites.

Reaction Score
S
Are we even recruiting her? (Juju Watkins)
She has kept everything hush hush. Nobody really has much of a clue what schools are recruiting her despite her status as a 1/2/3 prospect.

Break out the crystal ball, the tea leaves and the social media interpretations.

Reaction Score
Are we even recruiting her? (Juju Watkins)
She’s followed by Coach Valley, which is our only real indication that staff are interested in a player (unless they post about their offer, of course).

Reaction Score
Hope springs eternal! The more I see of her, the more interested I am! Imagine her and Ayanna on one team! Geno might have to reinforce the rims!

Reaction Score
With a list like that she must be really, really good.
Granted I've only seen her play a few times, but I'd say she's really good at this point but not yet great........what coach wouldn't want a recruit that is a true effort player, that runs the floor really well, finishes against contact, is a real workhorse on the boards and has a little nasty to her......,.,.my only question about TF is that I have yet to see evidence of an outside game or even a midrange game for that matter........at a reported 6'2" she's not going to dominate the boards against good college competition the way she does now so she needs to add more weapons to her arsenal........if anybody has video of her shooting I'd really like to see it so I can revise my opinion of her game.....

Reaction Score
Granted I've only seen her play a few times, but I'd say she's really good at this point but not yet great........what coach wouldn't want a recruit that is a true effort player, that runs the floor really well, finishes against contact, is a real workhorse on the boards and has a little nasty to her......,.,.my only question about TF is that I have yet to see evidence of an outside game or even a midrange game for that matter........at a reported 6'2" she's not going to dominate the boards against good college competition the way she does now so she needs to add more weapons to her arsenal........if anybody has video of her shooting I'd really like to see it so I can revise my opinion of her game.....

This 100%. Adding more strength and an outside shooting game will be important this season.

Reaction Score
Jenica Lewis likely will be #1. She plays a few years above her age. Skills galore.

Some have a powerful 5'11" wing from Arizona, Jerzy Robinson, as their early #1. She played EYBL for Sports Academy Swish GBL based in Southern California and will play for a strong HS team Desert Vista in Phoenix (former Cal star Kristine Anigwe's alma mater) that currently has top 60 c/o 2024 PG Shay Ijiwoye.

The post getting lots of buzz on the West Coast is 6'3" Oliviyah Edwards from Tacoma, Washington. Said to be a bit raw but physically built like a pro already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom