November Recruiting Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

November Recruiting Thread

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
11/20

Ayanna Patterson: 24 points ( 7-14 FG, 10-15 FT ), 10 Rebounds

Ashlynn Shade: 25 points ( 10-16 FG, 4-7 3-PT, 1-2 FT ). 3 assists

This game wasn't close. Homestead couldn't handle Nobelsville's press or get set up offensively. Much of Patterson's damage was done late.

One we have and one I hope we get. ;)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Slu: care to make a prediction on Kamorea's verbal tomorrow?

Reaction Score
Slu: care to make a prediction on Kamorea's verbal tomorrow?
I will make a prediction! Lol, I think it’s South Carolina. I think she’s the “birdie” Dawn tweeted about over the summer and was just making the rounds continuing her visits.

Reaction Score
I will make a prediction! Lol, I think it’s South Carolina. I think she’s the “birdie” Dawn tweeted about over the summer and was just making the rounds continuing her visits.
Someone just committed to South Carolina yesterday or the day before. That's probably the birdie Dawn tweeted about.

Reaction Score
Someone just committed to South Carolina yesterday or the day before. That's probably the birdie Dawn tweeted about.
No they were different ones. I’ve been keeping up with the Gamecocks lol. Could be someone else though, but not one of their recent commits.

Reaction Score
Good news..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122-154930_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211122-154930_Instagram.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 185

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
There was a piece on Ice Brady in The San Diego Union-Tribune today (Tuesday, Nov. 23) which should appeal to fans of UConn women's basketball.

First, the author, Terry Monahan, claims Brady is 6-4. @EricLA and @CT2SanDiego posed for a photo with her so I'll let those guys work out the metrics.

Brady says she isn't sure if she'll major in journalism or psychology at UConn, which Monahan calls "the Center of the Women's Basketball World."

Here's the Brady quote you'll like: "I'm super excited. This is a big chance. I'll be okay no matter what because I trust the people at UConn."

Reaction Score
Brady and Patterson look to maybe be great fits for our rebounding issues. Exactly what is needed most for next year's team. I think KK will be a great fit as well. It gives us another option with a quick guard who can handle the ball well.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Brady and Patterson look to maybe be great fits for our rebounding issues. Exactly what is needed most for next year's team. I think KK will be a great fit as well. It gives us another option with a quick guard who can handle the ball well.
The night we saw Brady she had 41 points and 17 rebounds...as a sophomore. I hesitate to mention that because some Boneyard afficionados may be disappointed if she doesn't replicate those numbers in her first game next season.

I don't want to be indelicate here but I think it's fair to say that Brady has a "sturdy" build and, from what we witnessed, is likely to have a powerful presence in the paint. She could be UConn's "Boston." For me, that's "More Than a Feeling."

Reaction Score
The night we saw Brady she had 41 points and 17 rebounds...as a sophomore. I hesitate to mention that because some Boneyard afficionados may be disappointed if she doesn't replicate those numbers in her first game next season.

I don't want to be indelicate here but I think it's fair to say that Brady has a "sturdy" build and, from what we witnessed, is likely to have a powerful presence in the paint. She could be UConn's "Boston." For me, that's "More Than a Feeling."
I’ve been saying similar things. I think she is going to be dominant maybe not out of the gate but in her 4 years she’s going to be an All American her game is already so polished offensively

Reaction Score
I’ve been saying similar things. I think she is going to be dominant maybe not out of the gate but in her 4 years she’s going to be an All American her game is already so polished offensively

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom