November Recruiting Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

November Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
The night we saw Brady she had 41 points and 17 rebounds...as a sophomore. I hesitate to mention that because some Boneyard afficionados may be disappointed if she doesn't replicate those numbers in her first game next season.

I don't want to be indelicate here but I think it's fair to say that Brady has a "sturdy" build and, from what we witnessed, is likely to have a powerful presence in the paint. She could be UConn's "Boston." For me, that's "More Than a Feeling."
I was just thinking exactly the same thing. At minimum she and Patterson give us a lot of the physicality we saw in South Carolina's game. I think they may be more mellow kids than what we saw from some of South Carolina's forwards, for example.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Killer! We need killers…. Dawgs!! Our recruiting needs just a little adjusting to keep up with the times!

Chavez would likely be the #1 target for '25 but now I wonder where that goes with KK Arnold in the mix through 2026.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Harper Peterson ('24):

11/19

22 points

11/23

19 points

Athena Tomlinson ('24):

23 points & 20 points and 6 steals her first two games.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Mackenly Randolph – Class of 2024

It is hard to believe that Randolph is only a freshman. Her overall game is impressive to say the least. Randolph’s versatility on the offensive end makes her a match-up challenge for most defenders. She can create her own shot, finish at the rim with contact, and she is rather quick off the dribble. She has a great feel for the game, waits for plays to develop, crashes the board for rebounds, and actively communicates with teammates on both ends of the floor. Randolph is also an exceptional shooter who is not afraid to let it fly from the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Chavez would likely be the #1 target for '25 but now I wonder where that goes with KK Arnold in the mix through 2026.
Chavez is a premier talent but I’ve got that feeling she’ll be very tough to get out of the state of Texas.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
A least one player I assume CD was at Archbishop Mitty to watch is Morgan Cheli, a 6-2, long-armed sophomore guard who is seen as the best prospect on the varsity team.

Morgan Cheli, Archbishop Mitty, 6-0, freshman

Received her first Division-I scholarship offer before her freshman season and finished it in the starting lineup for the CCS Open final. Averaged 7.6 points, 2.1 assists and 2.9 steals in 15.4 minutes per game for CCS runners up.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Do we know...for sure...whether we have interest in her...and do we know...for sure...that she has indicated that it is mutual? Could she wind up being Svetlana #2 in Storrs? That worked out pretty well for the team and for Svet.

Reaction Score
Some clips of the player CD was likely scouting Wednesday:

I saw CD leaving the hotel in the Bahamas and then again what appeared to be sitting at the gate at the airport for Newark NJ. I thought she might be traveling to see family for Thanksgiving. Nope, she was still working and on a mission.

Reaction Score
Paige.

I do not know if Paige and LIv played on the Hopkins team
together. They are 4 years apart...both in their soph year.
If Liv played as an 8th grader then Paige would still be a senior in high school.
If she only was on the varsity as a frosh...then Paige would have been gone...playing like the NPOY in Storrs last season.

Liv played in 8th grade but not for Hopkins. It may have been Park Center but she did play against Bueckers. In Minn 8th you aren't committed to any HS until you enroll as a freshman.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jordan Lee ('24) has already been offered by UCLA and Stanford.

Here's McCormick on her:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom