November non-UConn recruiting thread

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So they have 9 total?
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 7.31.06 PM.png

From Raoul's wbbblog.

Reaction Score
They haven't added Riley Nelson yet so they'll have 10 players.
If you add the 4 recruits so far for 2023 they'll only have 1 available spot for transfers/future 2023 signings. They are currently in the running for Ciera Toomey. They better hope they get her or they should probably hold that spot for a transfer because from what I can see they're in desperate need of a post player!

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
If you add the 4 recruits so far for 2023 they'll only have 1 available spot for transfers/future 2023 signings. They are currently in the running for Ciera Toomey. They better hope they get her or they should probably hold that spot for a transfer because from what I can see they're in desperate need of a post player!
Doesn't the above graphic account for 3 of the 4 2023 recruits? So, they'd still have plenty of room for Ciera and others if they got them or wanted more.

Reaction Score
Doesn't the above graphic account for 3 of the 4 2023 recruits? So, they'd still have plenty of room for Ciera and others if they got them or wanted more.
My bad. You are correct. Gotta stop doing 3 things at once :confused:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Top-50 player in 2022 Tabitha Amanze to Princeton.

Along with combo guard Madison St. Rose from St. John's Vianney on the Jersey Shore, that's a nice duo for the Tigers and Coach Berube.

ND at one point was associated with Tabitha Amanze (she and Olivia Miles attended the same high school), but no reported visits to ND (by the Amanzes) or to New Jersey (by the Irish). Looks like Princeton made sure she stayed in-state. Congrats to her and Princeton.

Reaction Score
Joyce Edwards is traveling the country--how many college campuses has she visited?

Reaction Score
Top-50 player in 2022 Tabitha Amanze to Princeton.

The fact that Berube is able to consistently get top 100 recruits and people on this board don’t think she is Geno’s successor always leave me scratching my head lol

Reaction Score
Emma Risch had some pretty high offers/visits: Maryland, SC, Louisville, Tennessee, UNC, & others. I know she visited Louisville & SC, but had no clue about ND. She’s good friends with KK Arnold, so maybe this is a hint for next Monday? We shall see…

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Emma Risch had some pretty high offers/visits: Maryland, SC, Louisville, Tennessee, UNC, & others. I know she visited Louisville & SC, but had no clue about ND. She’s good friends with KK Arnold, so maybe this is a hint for next Monday? We shall see…
No hint of an Irish visit or offer anywhere on her feeds. Total surprise to me.

Looks like like the midpoint between Citron and Brunelle physically (taller and slower than Citron but quicker than Brunelle).

All of her highlight videos are filled with 3s so it looks like deep shooting is her specialty.

ESPN #54 and ASGR #42 but she had offers/interest from seemingly every top ACC/SEC program (plus Maryland and Michigan). Seems like a good get. You can never have too much shooting.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
No hint of an Irish visit or offer anywhere on her feeds. Total surprise to me.

Looks like like the midpoint between Citron and Brunelle physically (taller and slower than Citron but quicker than Brunelle).

All of her highlight videos are filled with 3s so it looks like deep shooting is her specialty.

ESPN #54 and ASGR #42 but she had offers/interest from seemingly every top ACC/SEC program (plus Maryland and Michigan). Seems like a good get. You can never have too much shooting.

With you on the "total surprise." I've got nothing on her in my notes. I've concluded Niele and Michaela Mabrey were going to put an emphasis on the Class of 2023, but she wasn't one I was aware of. Maybe she was one of the "special visitors" Coach Ivey referred to around the Southern Cal football weekend.

Like you said, she's a long-range bomber, but I like the range of set and shoot, catch and shoot, step-back three's and shoot off the dribbles. And the timing is good being the class of 2023: even if Mabrey stays an extra year, she'll be gone by then and Sam Brunelle will be done with her fourth year (whether she takes a fifth at this point, who knows?).

Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
They have had that up for almost a month now but nothing from Watkins to confirm .
She will confirming or denying it on Nov 17 when she announces which university she is planning on attending next season.

Reaction Score
They have had that up for almost a month now but nothing from Watkins to confirm .
BlueStar's listing is new to me. I knew Prospect Nation listed her about a month ago.

Dillon77

Reaction Score

Well, there's a classic case of choosing the school, Kathy Delaney Smith is retiring at the end of the year, but here's a win for her....and that school, Harvard. ;)

Reaction Score
Ashlyn Watkins staying home. Commits to South Carolina.

Looks more and more like SC might be getting their first 2023 commitment on the 22nd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom