Nova wins BE claims 32 year drought broken | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Nova wins BE claims 32 year drought broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mick the angry carrot Cronin has never won anything. He's been there since 2006 and has 0 pre and post season trophies. I see why he's so angry now.

Reaction Score
Mick and the wee little bear kittens could have given Nova a run for the BE title this year. Too bad.

Reaction Score
Remind us...what has Ollie won? Can't even stay with double did gets of Louisville.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
So beating a Cuse team, with Fab Melo was a huge accomplishment???
Well, to be fair, Cincinnati was the only team to beat Syracuse with him. But that doesn't really mean much at all. This UC troll is embarrassing the fan base...

Reaction Score
Way to stink it up today. I was actually rooting for UConn. After this performance, I think Kilpatrick is a shoe in for 1st team AA Honors now. #9 for Cincy

Reaction Score
Way to stink. It up today. I was actually rooting for UConn. After this performance, I think Kilpatrick is a shoe in for 1st team AA Honors now. #9 for Cincy

No kidding. At this rate we're gonna have less points than Huggins has DUI's.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Remind us...what has Ollie won? Can't even stay with double did gets of Louisville.
Typical UC message board fan. Get lost.

Reaction Score
Our mods are as soft as our front court today, cannot believe they let this dufus stay here

Reaction Score
Wake me when we start pointing out we've won more Maui Championships than Cincy.

They've won nothing. They're very competitive this year. With lots of grizzled vets (meaning they've got big challenges next year). The one disaster of the Kelvin Martin injury ruined their one shining year. They never competed in anything like the Big Easy; and then ... They sucked mostly.

I think they will do well this March. But this Payday is clueless as to the rise if our Program since 1990. Far beyond. He's just stupid. Lots of Louisville fans & others want to discount our success. I think KO is on the verge of another special 5 years. I'd not trade our potential for what Mick Cronin has.

Reaction Score
No kidding. At this rate we're gonna have less points than Huggins has DUI's.

Your pot arrests and lap top theft records should be safe though.
Wake me when we start pointing out we've won more Maui Championships than Cincy.

They've won nothing. They're very competitive this year. With lots of grizzled vets (meaning they've got big challenges next year). The one disaster of the Kelvin Martin injury ruined their one shining year. They never competed in anything like the Big Easy; and then ... They sucked mostly.

I think they will do well this March. But this Payday is clueless as to the rise if our Program since 1990. Far beyond. He's just stupid. Lots of Louisville fans & others want to discount our success. I think KO is on the verge of another special 5 years. I'd not trade our potential for what Mick Cronin has.

LOL! I've never discounted UConns success. Only defended Cincy's.

Reaction Score
Looks like the tourney one seed goes to a coin flip.

Thanks UConn. Doh!

Reaction Score
Looks like we're going to win as much this year as Mick has won in his eight

Reaction Score
Looks like the tourney one seed goes to a coin flip.

Thanks UConn. Doh!
Hey, you know how you could have fixed this? Beat UConn twice like Louisville did. But you didn't.

Reaction Score
Hey, you know how you could have fixed this? Beat UConn twice like Louisville did. But you didn't.

Very true. Needed only 2 of those 30 UL is whipping you by to do it too. Oh well...

Reaction Score
Has Hugguns graduated a scholarship player yet?

Not even joking here. Name one player that graduated under Huggins.

Reaction Score
Very true. Needed only 2 of those 30 UL is whipping you by to do it too. Oh well...

Just imagine what UofL will do to your little kittens and the angry little carrot.

Reaction Score
How about 20? Jason Maxiell was the only draft pick to actually graduate in his draft class. Remember. It's not Cincy who's been missing Tourneys

Reaction Score
How about 20? Jason Maviell was the only draft pick to actually graduate in his class. Remember. It's not Cincy who's been missing Tourneys

I call BS. No way did Huggins graduate 20 players. Post them or it's a lie

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
"Who needs a diaper change?!"

220px-O-Train.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors