Nova wins BE claims 32 year drought broken | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Nova wins BE claims 32 year drought broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's just that everyone's gone to bed back east.

I'm still awake. Go ahead. Cincy, the new Providence....

In case you're confused, what I mean is, win a title this century and then come talk. Otherwise, you just kind of sound like a bleating idiot.

Reaction Score
This guy is bummed out that our 2012 team, the most disappointing team in uconn history, has more nba players than Cinci has in 15 years.

Edit. Please come to the rescue Kobe and slap some sense into your comrade.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This guy straight sucks at trolling " i know you are but what am I" someone ban this moron please.

Reaction Score
50 years ago? Every Cincy game the best college hoops player ever sits court side. Ask the Big O if 5 straight Final Fours, 3 straight Finals, and back to back titles beating AP # 1 in the Finals is significant.

At a time when the only way to get in the Tourney was to actually win your conference.

You're lost pal……..catch up on recent history and get back to us. You're as embarrassing as a Cuse fan right now……I know you want to play nice and seem okay, but playing stupid is not the way to walk in the BY.

Reaction Score
It's just that everyone's gone to bed back east.

What you really need to do is take your medication for OCD then try to make one or 2 intelligent posts rather than 25 one liners……..take it slow Payday……..

And then remember another thing……we shot 30% the other night and beat your "elite" team, made them look inept. As stated above UConn will be at the top with Memphis while you and Napolean enjoy mediocrity with Tulane soon!

But thanks for your interest in UConn basketball…….where you don't have to look through pages of old yellow paper to see what success is really about!!;)

Reaction Score
And Cronin is sitting on 4 players from NJ ranked #17, 26, 101, and 138 on rivals for 2015.

Does he sit on them individually, or is it, like, just a big pile of players he sits on? That's some homoerotic stuff. Don't go Bernie Fine on us Cincinnati.

Reaction Score
Does he sit on them individually, or is it, like, just a big pile of players he sits on? That's some homoerotic stuff. Don't go Bernie Fine on us Cincinnati.

Guess Mick's a spinner huh?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm still awake. Go ahead. Cincy, the new Providence....

In case you're confused, what I mean is, win a title this century and then come talk. Otherwise, you just kind of sound like a bleating idiot.

This guy makes those PC fan kids who wrote us off for dead in 2010 seem downright grounded in reality.

Reaction Score
This guy straight sucks at trolling " i know you are but what am I" someone ban this moron please.

It's always refreshing to see the "Go to another team's board/Post something inflammatory or insulting/Act shocked when the responses are inflammatory or insulting" troll move.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Nah, banning is dumb. Rarely happens here. Just make a fool of him until he leaves. Or changes his stripes and starts posting like a rational human being.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This guy is bummed out that our 2012 team, the most disappointing team in uconn history, has more nba players than Cinci has in 15 years.

Edit. Please come to the rescue Kobe and slap some sense into your comrade.

He's probably embarrassed by this dude.

Reaction Score
It's your compelling personalities. You've been so welcoming. ;-)
How sad is your life that you spent your Friday night trolling an opposing schools message board?

I feel bad for you, you need some friends.

Reaction Score
We've already got better recruits lined up than UConn. And we simply have to look at the last 3 years to see that even our lower rated recruits are better.

what is this guy smoking? you have no idea the talent that we have coming.. no idea.... lol

Reaction Score
Wow! I understand the shock of going to a new conference and getting owned. And then find out your being owned by a program with a richer history on top of it. But really...isn't a little civility in order? Pretty embarrassing for fans of a generally respected program.

Reaction Score
UConn and Cincy have been sharing a conference since 2005, I don't recall Cincy winning any conference championships. Even this year, they might win the regular season in the CUSA 3.0, but are at best tied with UL? I'm not certain because there are few things I care less about than CUSA 3.0.
You are right they have not won a conference title since 2004, they were in the CUSA then.

1 Sweet 16 and 0 AA since then too. Real powerhouse.

Reaction Score
Wow! I understand the shock of going to a new conference and getting owned. And then find out your being owned by a program with a richer history on top of it. But really...isn't a little civility in order? Pretty embarrassing for fans of a generally respected program.
What did you expect here? Praise and adulation?

Reaction Score
Can you not step up your troll game at all? You really top out at these cliche comments?

Reaction Score
Nah. Basically what I expected. It's all fun for me. Helps with the rivalry too.

Reaction Score
And nothing cliche about it. It's all fact. By nearly every historical parameter, Cincy comes out one top. And more recently, Cincy's a lock for their 4th straight NCAA bid. What's this make? One in a row for UConn?

Reaction Score
You weren't really bad in the beginning. I get that you are proud of Cincy's accomplishments. And, Oscar Robertson is one of the greatest players of all time.

But you have to realize, while those things matter, they diminish over time. You can't live off of accomplishments from the 1960s. And, indeed, your team may have won in 2001 were it not for Kenyon Martin's leg getting broken. But success in the post season...especially in the post-64 team tournament, is what matters now. And if you do succeed in that scenario, then you can brag all you want.

But winning the league once--in its first year of existence--and then talking trash about it is just embarrasing. Accept that you have a good program, with some deep history, but one that is in a lower historical tier than UConn (and a number of other schools). Win a title in the coming years, and then we can talk.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Nah. Basically what I expected. It's all fun for me. Helps with the rivalry too.

It only helps with the rivalry if you have rational arguments, but at least you're having fun. I was hoping your inept ability to troll would help to draw some support from other more qualified Cincy fans. With nobody willing to come help you out, it should be a sign for you to realize you're way over your head.

Shoo fly.

Reaction Score
And nothing cliche about it. It's all fact. By nearly every historical parameter, Cincy comes out one top. And more recently, Cincy's a lock for their 4th straight NCAA bid. What's this make? One in a row for UConn?
By every historical parameter? How about NCAA titles and NCAA tournament appearances? Most conference tournament titles in the time we've been in the league together? More Final Fours in the 64 team era? And this is your first regular season championship while we've been in the league together...UConn has 1 already.

Also, 2-0 all time in the NCAAs against Cincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom