NON-Uconn WCBB News | The Boneyard

NON-Uconn WCBB News

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The other thread was locked. Time for a new one I suppose.

The AD was passing out extensions to most of the coaches down Interstate 40 East. Except for one. Slyvia Hatchell. Interesting that she is 2 years younger than Roy Williams who garnered a 8 year extension.

Reaction Score
The other thread was locked. Time for a new one I suppose.

The AD was passing out extensions to most of the coaches down Interstate 40 East. Except for one. Slyvia Hatchell. Interesting that she is 2 years younger than Roy Williams who garnered a 8 year extension.

It does say Sylvia will have a personal services contract with Nike.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Breaking news!!!!! South Carolina hit (15) 3-pointers in one game!!!!!
Umm, something does not compute- I just checked the calendar and it says Dec 21, not April 1. I am confused about this post? :confused:

Reaction Score
Umm, something does not compute- I just checked the calendar and it says Dec 21, not April 1. I am confused about this post? :confused:
If you understand sarcasm, I’m sure you are confused.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Some really sad news from Down Under, about a former Baylor player:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basket...-but-at-devastating-cost-20181223-p50nz2.html

Sport can be incredibly cruel sometimes.​
The Canberra Capitals thrashed reigning WNBL champions Townsville Fire 81-55 in Queensland on Sunday but the win came at a devastating cost after Kristy Wallace went down injured.​
Wallace only returned for the Capitals on Friday night after spending nine months in rehab following a knee reconstruction.​
In her second game back she went down in agony clutching the same knee and looks to have re-torn her anterior cruciate ligament.​

Reaction Score
Patterson is definitely a huge get for KY. I was hoping she would choose Mississippi State because they could have used her big time next year (assuming she would be eligible for S2). She will boost Kentucky’s climb back to the top of the SEC.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wow, that's really sad. All that hard work rehabbing after injury, only to injure the same knee again almost immediately. Really hope she is able to keep up her morale as she yet again has to go through recovery and rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom