NON-Uconn WCBB News | Page 20 | The Boneyard

NON-Uconn WCBB News

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Oh god I hope not
But I wouldn't be mad or surprised either way. She gave this program a lot for 4 years. If she wants to try to play for a team with title aspirations, I would not have any ill towards that young lady. She is a great kid.
Mitchell style of play and physicality would be a perfect fit alongside ONO at UCONN-just sayin!:D

Reaction Score
Ole Miss just picked up a commitment from Jayla Alexander (Pearl, MS). Don't think she was very highly rated (stars-wise) but led her team to a state championship and is a really underrated player.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
Jimmy Hyams, from sports talk sports animal in Knoxville, is reporting that Evina Westbrook and her mom have informed Holly Warlick of her intention to transfer..

I heard this on the sports animal, so I don't have a link yet but will continue to see if this has been reported anywhere else yet

The soap opera that is Lady Vol basketball right now continues to unfold

Reaction Score
Jimmy Hyams, from sports talk sports animal in Knoxville, is reporting that Evina Westbrook and her mom have informed Holly Warlick of her intention to transfer..

I heard this on the sports animal, so I don't have a link yet but will continue to see if this has been reported anywhere else yet

The soap opera that is Lady Vol basketball right now continues to unfold
Corvallis is 35 minutes south of Salem, OR, where Evina went to high school! Come home Evina!

Reaction Score
If Evina gets the right coaching she can be an All American
I guess all she has to do is stay put...

1553707859193.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Of course, Eugene is 70 minutes south of Salem, OR.

If the transfer rumor is true, I think Evina could end up at Louisville, UCLA, or Oregon.
Oregon St has a lot of guards

Reaction Score
If the transfer rumor is true, I think Evina could end up at Louisville, UCLA, or Oregon.
Oregon St has a lot of guards
If Evina has to sit out a year, Katie McWilliams, Pivec, and Tudor will be gone when Evina is eligible. Only Destiny Slocum (if she doesn't declare early) and Aleah Goodman will be our guards (plus Jasmine Simmons). OSU would be a great location for Evina's final 2 years of eligibility.

Reaction Score
Not in the transfer portal “YET” but look for Elizabeth Balogun (Georgia Tech) to end up at Louisville (with Walz) or Mississippi State

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not in the transfer portal “YET” but look for Elizabeth Balogun (Georgia Tech) to end up at Louisville (with Walz) or Mississippi State

This happens more than I like... promising ACC youngsters who transfer..... more often than not....they go to the SEC. Head bang Maybe its not that many..... I can think of three (Davis, Deshields, Gray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom