Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 34 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Basically she wants to go to a school with high energy. She talked about each of her top 10 teams. Doesn't say more than a sentence about most of the teams except LSU but I'm pretty sure that is one of the only schools she has visited. Also says she likes the idea of staying home and going to Texas Tech.

In regards to SC she says she likes the idea of going to a winning team and the SC coaching staff is recruiting her well.

Reaction Score
Basically she wants to go to a school with high energy. She talked about each of her top 10 teams. Doesn't say more than a sentence about most of the teams except LSU but I'm pretty sure that is one of the only schools she has visited. Also says she likes the idea of staying home and going to Texas Tech.

In regards to SC she says she likes the idea of going to a winning team and the SC coaching staff is recruiting her well.
She has visited LSU, Texas, and Texas tech. But will pretty much visit all of those schools in her top 10 during the fall for officials

Excited to see where she ends up. Word on the street is Texas, LSU and tech are her stop schools but time will tell if she leaps and leaves Texas further.

CY Fair has some nice talent. Ayla McDowell will be a good pickup for someone

Reaction Score

When it comes to academics, a good group of schools to chose from. Don't know enough about Yale or California's basketball programs though.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke is getting on a lot of these lists. Coach Lawson needs to start reeling some of these kids in, or else I might have to drive down to Durham and meet with the Athletic Director.

Reaction Score
Duke is getting on a lot of these lists. Coach Lawson needs to start reeling some of these kids in, or else I might have to drive down to Durham and meet with the Athletic Director.

Here's another recruit where Duke made the cut.

Reaction Score
Easy there. She's made some decent headway in that area. Trust the process and the Sisterhood. ;)

Reaction Score
That won't help the cause...they need more NIL

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
That won't help the cause...they need more NIL

I guess I may have to rethink my long standing policy of never playing the lottery. :eek:

changed.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom