Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 50 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Per 247, Zakiyah Johnson is set to make her commitment this coming Friday (November 1st) and is now down to 3 schools (Louisville, Kentucky and LSU)

Reaction Score
Per 247, Zakiyah Johnson is set to make her commitment this coming Friday (November 1st) and is now down to 3 schools (Louisville, Kentucky and LSU)
We keep hearing it’s between Louisville ( us) and LSU. Ky out.

We’ve also heard for a long time that she really wanted to go away at least for a couple of years and that she was headed to SC or ND. I was more worried when those two were in the mix.

However, the chatter among Louisville folks, media is that she has shifted her priorities and she is staying home. It’s been a roller coaster of ups and downs about the recruiting of Z. I’ll be glad when the decision is made. I surely hope it’s in our favor, but nonetheless, will be glad when it’s over.

Reaction Score
We keep hearing it’s between Louisville ( us) and LSU. Ky out.

We’ve also heard for a long time that she really wanted to go away at least for a couple of years and that she was headed to SC or ND. I was more worried when those two were in the mix.

However, the chatter among Louisville folks, media is that she has shifted her priorities and she is staying home. It’s been a roller coaster of ups and downs about the recruiting of Z. I’ll be glad when the decision is made. I surely hope it’s in our favor, but nonetheless, will be glad when it’s over.
I was reading some of the Kentucky boards, some of them ironically feel like she might end up there. Everyone thinks they are getting her so it’ll be interesting to see her final decision.

I believe Talia with On3 said Zakiyah was trending to LSU in August but she has taken all 3 visits since then so it’ll be interesting to see if that intel held up or if she stays home. She has kept things pretty tight to the vest

Reaction Score
I was reading some of the Kentucky boards, some of them ironically feel like she might end up there. Everyone thinks they are getting her so it’ll be interesting to see her final decision.

I believe Talia with On3 said Zakiyah was trending to LSU in August but she has taken all 3 visits since then so it’ll be interesting to see if that intel held up or if she stays home. She has kept things pretty tight to the vest

On3 has Kentucky just edging out LSU as of now.

IMG_5789.jpeg

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Her dad posted a snap on his IG story of Chavez posing in a UCLA jersey with their coaches and in uclas practice gym. Weather it was used as a “official” is another story but she 100% visited while in town

I don’t think she ends up going there regardless but I’m sure they wanted to check them out while in town and it makes sense

In all likely, the only 3 realistic spots I could see her going at Texas, Texas tech and LSU tbh.

Guess that visit in August wasn't her official visit, just popped in while out competing at the Mamba competition.

Reaction Score
I don't know what you are trying to say. How 'bout some clarity? Source?

This. Count the fingers. Three

Now, LSU will take its foot off the gas in her recruitment with Chavez's camp requesting an NIL package surpassing the $1 million mark, a source tells LSU Tigers On SI.
MSN

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
This. Count the fingers. Three

MSN

Yeah, we've all read that article and others similar which came out 1 month ago. You throwing out "$3 million" yesterday is just you starting unnecessary rumors if you have nothing to validate it.

Reaction Score
Yeah, we've all read that article and others similar which came out 1 month ago. You throwing out "$3 million" yesterday is just you starting unnecessary rumors if you have nothing to validate it.

unnecessary rumors? That's 90% of what is posted here. Count the fingers showing. My validation was the picture. The million was her idea. It's been validated and you seem to be the only one who didn't realize my post was an attempt at humor.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
unnecessary rumors? That's 90% of what is posted here. Count the fingers showing. My validation was the picture. The million was her idea. It's been validated and you seem to be the only one who didn't realize my post was an attempt at humor.

I've got a finger for you, too! (can you tell if this is my attempt at humor or am i serious?)

Ever heard of emojis? You should try using them.

Reaction Score
News of out NM here. Last year’s state Gatorade POY, Sydney Benally, a Top 100 recruit nationally, just committed to Carla Berube and Princeton. Sydney played the past AAU season with Team Moriah Jefferson. Personally I love the UConn connections.
IMG_0013.jpeg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom