Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 49 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score

A good pick up for Illinois. I've liked what I've seen of Parchment in her games with Fort Erie and when representing Canada Basketball.

Reaction Score

A good pick up for Illinois. I've liked what I've seen of Parchment in her games with Fort Erie and when representing Canada Basketball.

I love big kids who understand what it means to be big and aren't afraid to use it. I've watched her play a couple times, and I think she is one of those kids. Shauna Green's team had a disappointing season last year until they got it going late. I'd be surprised if she doesn't have them on the upswing again. She seems like a legit coach.

Reaction Score
I love big kids who understand what it means to be big and aren't afraid to use it. I've watched her play a couple times, and I think she is one of those kids. Shauna Green's team had a disappointing season last year until they got it going late. I'd be surprised if she doesn't have them on the upswing again. She seems like a legit coach.
Yeah, they had a rough start and I'm considering last season a Mulligan for Coach Green.

Reaction Score
We got an under-the-radar commit today. Virtually unknown, attending a small Christian school in a small town about an hour outside of Louisville.

Originally from Kenya she’s been in the State’s a few years. Had never played AAU ball and was seen in the KY State Tournament and her recruiting blew up. ( she had originally committed to Liberty, but rescinded after the recruiting blew up).

I think Walz got a hidden gem.

Reaction Score
2026 #14
1729367387389.jpeg

Reaction Score
Miami Coach Tricia Cullop is doing an impressive job on the recruiting trail in her first year. Hopefully she turns out a good product. Always liked her at Toledo.

This is one team I'll be following with interest for next few seasons. Really liked what I saw while she was at Toledo.

Reaction Score

Not sure if/where this player is ranked but just have to say that Indiana almost never gets highly rated recruits. It makes Teri Moren’s coaching all the more impressive but for a program with as much success and fan support as they have (#8 in attendance if I’m not mistaken) it’s a little puzzling.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
6'2 Jaliya Davis of Kansas City has visited Kansas, Baylor and Texas officially. Maybe Oklahoma this past weekend.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Washington got a commit from Australian guard Sienna Harvey. Don't know anything about her.

Coach Langley is absolutely allergic to signing high school post players. I think she's gotten a total of 2 in her UW tenure...and one of them was an international recruit who opted to turn pro instead. So one really. Who was considered a project. She's pretty much dependent on bringing in front court players from the portal every single year. Almost all of those have been grad students with only 1 year of eligibility, so they come for 1 year, move on, and it's back to desperately shopping in the portal again. But at least they have 10 guards and wings on the roster every season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom