Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 33 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
I believe it's Illinois, Penn State, Tennessee, and one more.
Interesting. With the exception of Tennessee, not sure if these programs have the NIL resources the father implies are important to them.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Interesting. With the exception of Tennessee, not sure if these programs have the NIL resources the father implies are important to them.
Texas Tech is the fourth. I'm not super familiar with TTU but didn't they do a like team NIL deal?

Reaction Score
Texas Tech is the fourth. I'm not super familiar with TTU but didn't they do a like team NIL deal?
Yes. They did the same $25,000 per player deal that South Carolina did.

Reaction Score
Thanks for filling in the blanks regarding the teams. Per @visitingcock , Texas Tech does have a NIL deal in place. Not aware of anything for Illinois or Penn State but who knows for sure at this point?

Reaction Score
Doesn't look like she's a Clark fan after retweeting this:

No offense intended to you bballnut90

Personally, I don't think things like this (or indications of Reese's character) belong on this board. At one time I would have been okay with it, but the spewing of hatred on the web has gotten to me lately.

The negativity about two excellent rookies needs to stop. Comments on videos wer funny for a while, but now I feel simple disgust.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Yes. They did the same $25,000 per player deal that South Carolina did.

I'd need a lot more than $25,000 a year to go to school in Lubbock. No offense intended.

Reaction Score

Personally, I don't think things like this (or indications of Reese's character) belong on this board. At one time I would have been okay with it, but the spewing of hatred on the web has gotten to me lately.

The negativity about two excellent rookies needs to stop. Comments on videos wer funny for a while, but now I feel simple disgust.

Here here. They're two of a great group that joined the league this season. The fans, especially the younger ones, have come out to support them which is what we as fans have been hoping to see. The comments from fans trying to one up their favourite against the other doesn't help things.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Never heard of those twins. Are they actually any good?

Don't worry, they already have a deal with PUMA that would help supplement this. ;)

I wouldn't care if they gave me a puma as a pet.... I wouldn't go to Lubbock :D

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I believe it's Illinois, Penn State, Tennessee, and one more.
angry kristen wiig GIF

Coach Washington letting talent leave the state....

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

That's a fair take regarding negativity/hatred spewing, but this was referring to a retweet made by Divine Bourrage who is the #5 2025 HS recruit out of Iowa. Bourrage didn't include Iowa in her top 6 and I was responding to a comment made by a poster who noted Iowa didn't make her final list. The negativity toward Clark could indirectly indicate some dislike of Iowa as well from Divine.

The post had nothing to do with the Reese/Clark debacle. For what it's worth, I'm a huge fan of both and it seems like those 2 like each other fine. Clark has always been complimentary of Reese, Angel similarly has made nice comments about Clark and just stated she hopes they're on the Olympic team together in 2028.

Reaction Score
That's a fair take regarding negativity/hatred spewing, but this was referring to a retweet made by Divine Bourrage who is the #5 2025 HS recruit out of Iowa. Bourrage didn't include Iowa in her top 6 and I was responding to a comment made by a poster who noted Iowa didn't make her final list. The negativity toward Clark could indirectly indicate some dislike of Iowa as well from Divine. . . .
Bourrage and family have appeared for sometime to actively dislike Clark and Iowa, as is their right. Iowa and Bourrage have long since moved on from each other in terms of recruitment. Iowa not making her top 6 list was no surprise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom