Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 33 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bree Hall posted on her IG stories she is set committing tomorrow afternoon @ 3:00.

Reminder, her finalists are Kentucky, Mississippi State, NC State, Ohio State,
South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

well that will be good info either way.

Reaction Score
I would be pretty shocked if Hall didn’t choose South Carolina. I could maybe see Kentucky or NC State, but it not being SC would be pretty surprising. Dawn has been on her for a while. She is a really good fit there as well.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I would be pretty shocked if Hall didn’t choose South Carolina. I could maybe see Kentucky or NC State, but it not being SC would be pretty surprising. Dawn has been on her for a while. She is a really good fit there as well.

Not to mention, for a Southern school, South Carolina does well in the Midwest as far as recruiting.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Add whoever they want. Syracuse will still disappoint. Sorry Donovan.
;)

1590409468887.png

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Anyone have the current 2021 class rankings?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seems like Kentucky and South Carolina are the most likely picks for Hall?

Jr stats 22pts, 8 rebs, 56% fg, 36% 3pt, 81% FT.

After watching some more of her stuff, I'd say maybe more of a big guard than a W/F.

We'll know at 3.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anyone have the current 2021 class rankings?

The #1 recruiting class will, most likely, be whichever one includes Fudd. But right now: #1 UConn (3 commits); #2 Notre Dame (2, Citron is underranked, imo); #3 Oregon St (2); #4 Texas (2); #5 Syracuse (4); #6 Tennessee (3); #7 Stanford (2). Then 8-10, in no particular order: WVU (3); Louisville (2); Michigan (2).

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Had a sense this was a strong possibility when she made it back to campus, all the way from Ohio, on a Monday night for the UConn game. Seemed to really enjoy her initial visit w/ her family back in ‘18. Listening to her podcast interview by BallnGems, she has a very nice personality. Seems very comfortable talking to media.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Had a sense this was a strong possibility when she made it back to campus, all the way from Ohio, on a Monday night for the UConn game. Seemed to really enjoy her initial visit w/ her family back in ‘18. Listening to her podcast interview by BallnGems, she has a very nice personality. Seems very comfortable talking to media.

She has a personality that SC’s WBB media beat is going to love.

Reaction Score
Seems like Kentucky and South Carolina are the most likely picks for Hall?

Sr stats 22pts, 8 rebs, 56% fg, 36% 3pt, 81% FT.

After watching some more of her stuff, I'd say maybe more of a big guard than a W/F.

We'll know at 3.

Those had to be her junior stats, right?

Great pick-up for Coach Staley and staff. If the rumors that these 4 commits were waiting to announce close together is true, then we'll have more commitments announced soon, possibly.....

Reaction Score
Those had to be her junior stats, right?

Great pick-up for Coach Staley and staff. If the rumors that these 4 commits were waiting to announce close together is true, then we'll have more commitments announced soon, possibly.....

yeah.Junior stats.

Reaction Score
Actually, it is true-look at the roster that Jodie Wynn inherited, completely void of any talent. McDonald, Melgoza transferred, Romero had transferred in from the Yori situation at Nebraska and did not play her senior year. The other 2/3 that you mentioned, I can't find any meaningful stats so not sure I agree on "talent". He left the program bare. If you want to give him credit for keeping McGuff's recruits, go at it but he simply did not build that program. I will say he does seem to be doing a better job at Arkansas than he did at Washington and much better than Dykes ever did.

First, Melgoza did not transfer and completed her time at UW this year. All PAC-12, 17+ ppg.

Second, you’re holding him responsible for players’ decisions to leave the program? And the players don’t have meaningful stats because they had significant medical issues and retired. I suppose that is his fault, too. Okay, sure.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
The #1 recruiting class will, most likely, be whichever one includes Fudd. But right now: #1 UConn (3 commits); #2 Notre Dame (2, Citron is underranked, imo); #3 Oregon St (2); #4 Texas (2); #5 Syracuse (4); #6 Tennessee (3); #7 Stanford (2). Then 8-10, in no particular order: WVU (3); Louisville (2); Michigan (2).

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ok... time to break up the Little Carolina Chatter

My Catamounts pick up a verbal....... she's from the NC Mountains already... so it shouldn't be that much of an adjustment to the Southern NC Mountains. Reading the Catamount board..... looks like they had a strong recruiting class for 2020. Look out Southern Conference..... we coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom