Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Mulkey hair scream.png

Reaction Score
Who is Baylor recruiting right now?

I see Maryam Dauda, Aaliyah Moore, and Jersey Wolfenbarger are in contact with Baylor.

Texas is a hot bed annually. Vic should have no problem getting significantly better talent. It was amazing how grossly incompetent Aston was.

Reaction Score

I see Maryam Dauda, Aaliyah Moore, and Jersey Wolfenbarger are in contact with Baylor.

Texas is a hot bed annually. Vic should have no problem getting significantly better talent. It was amazing how grossly incompetent Aston was.
Raven Johnson, Kayla McPherson, Okikiola Iriafen, and Jillian Hollingshead. Not sure if all those names are still current though.

Reaction Score
Raven Johnson, Kayla McPherson, Okikiola Iriafen.

Forgot to add Raven. That is going to be a nasty recruiting battle, everyone wants her. McPherson is a PLAYER, interested in where she ends up. I have zero inside knowledge on Okikola but I saw Kim just started following her on social media. That would be a tough pull from the west coast.

Reaction Score

Aston's problem wasn't getting talent, her problem was coaching that talent.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Aziaha James top-5: NC State, Mississippi State, Florida, Arizona, and Pitt.
That's ... an interesting collection.

Reaction Score
I have to say I’m disappointed as an OU fan, but when looking at the current status of the program what should I really expect.

Sherri needs to go. Its embarrassing how much she is being paid in the first place.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Uh, no . . . :cool:

Reaction Score
Wasn't Aaliyah close to committing to Karen? I saw she retweeted a bunch of Texas stuff before they went the coaching change route.

Difference is now is Vic can do something with talent. Aston Brought in great talent annually with no clue how to use or mold it

Reaction Score
Sherri needs to go. Its embarrassing how much she is being paid in the first place.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. In a perfect world once she hangs up her stiletto, Dionnah Jackson-Durrett who played for Ou, and followed Vic from st to Texas would take over, but it seems like Sherri is setting things up for her Son to take over once she’s a goner.

Reaction Score
Couldn’t have said it better myself. In a perfect world once she hangs up her stiletto, Dionnah Jackson-Durrett who played for Ou, and followed Vic from st to Texas would take over, but it seems like Sherri is setting things up for her Son to take over once she’s a goner.

If I'm the AD, I would say hell no. I can sorta understand how if a legendary coach who won many national titles or at an elite level for years wants to help dictate who takes over but Sheri aint one of them. She use to have very solid and good teams but the program has taken a major slide back the last 3-4 years

Reaction Score

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

I don't quite understand how naming your successor is an option. I know it happens, but it shouldn't. Isn't that what an AD is for? It usually doesn't work out very well when it occurs. Especially when nepotism is involved. Bobby Knight handing off the Texas Tech job to his son comes to mind. That was a huge failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom