Non-UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
The Deja Kelly Official Visit Tour has run its course, finishing with Duke, after previously visiting Texas A&M, Notre Dame, North Carolina and Minnesota (in reverse chronological order).
Looking at this from the Dome's point of view: I wonder if Alasia Hayes' decision to commit almost immediately to ND after her OV (when Kelly was in NC) affected "mutual interest" (to use MM's terms), particularly since Clark's decision is still forthcoming. ND will take up to five (they have four) -- no more.

Stay tuned....

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Tess is #144 on PN and not in the top 100 on HG.
HUGE get for them... :rolleyes: Seriously - let's hope this is the type of recruit Harper excels at nabbing. Glad to see Hayes went elsewhere and Reese has dropped them. Looks like Westbeld went to ND?... Are there any top 30 kids considering Tennessee at this point?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There’s some quibbles over whether it’s Daniels last OV or another unofficial, but yes. She’s in Corvallis, and the Beaver magic is up to no good.

Reaction Score
There’s some quibbles over whether it’s Daniels last OV or another unofficial, but yes. She’s in Corvallis, and the Beaver magic is up to no good.
Haven't heard a peep anywhere on DD's Corvallis visit?

Reaction Score
Payton Verhulst taking an unofficial to Tennessee this weekend

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Payton Verhulst taking an unofficial to Tennessee this weekend
th.jpg

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Rutgers got a very good player. Good for them.

Thank you! Sakima Walker announces tomorrow night as well. I'm hoping it will be us too. Cornwell, Walker, Davenport would be very good post depth next year.

Also hoping we get Diamond Johnson as well.

Reaction Score
Thank you! Sakima Walker announces tomorrow night as well. I'm hoping it will be us too. Cornwell, Walker, Davenport would be very good post depth next year.

Also hoping we get Diamond Johnson as well.
Kelbie Washington, top-60 2021 PG, is currently visiting Rutgers.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The Deja Kelly Official Visit Tour has run its course, finishing with Duke, after previously visiting Texas A&M, Notre Dame, North Carolina and Minnesota (in reverse chronological order).
Looking at this from the Dome's point of view: I wonder if Alasia Hayes' decision to commit almost immediately to ND after her OV (when Kelly was in NC) affected "mutual interest" (to use MM's terms), particularly since Clark's decision is still forthcoming. ND will take up to five (they have four) -- no more.

Stay tuned....

I may have walked by her on Sunday and didnt even know it. If I would have known she would be there... I could have slipped a few boxes of Daily Donuts and Eastern style bbq beside her.... but I guess that would be a recruiting violation :rolleyes:

I wonder how seeing possible future teammates in game action affects the decision of these youth? Kelly probably thinks...... man.... I'm starting here at Duke from Day one if I come to Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom