Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Raoul v. Coach Walz - Round 2:
upload_2018-7-22_23-11-5.png

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
C'mon. Waltz recruits them while they're still in oshkosh.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

She was a finalist at the U.S. National Team u17 trials, if memory holds.
And she's been steadily climbing in the ranking services. Would expect more schools to get involved here, including relative nearby ACC schools like Virginia, Va. Tech, etc. Will be an interesting prospect to keep track of in the upcoming year.

Reaction Score
She was a finalist at the U.S. National Team u17 trials, if memory holds.
And she's been steadily climbing in the ranking services. Would expect more schools to get involved here, including relative nearby ACC schools like Virginia, Va. Tech, etc. Will be an interesting prospect to keep track of in the upcoming year.
UVA and VT have already offered as well as many other ACC schools. Also has SEC offers from South Carolina, Vandy, and Kentucky.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
UVA and VT have already offered as well as many other ACC schools. Also has SEC offers from South Carolina, Vandy, and Kentucky.

Whoa, that's a lot of schools to toss into the wide part of the funnel and see what comes out the other end. Congrats and good luck to her. ;) Thanks for passing along....

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Amazes me how Ohio State is a finalist for so many of these kids.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I was going to say the same thing about Tennessee.

Surprises me too to be honest. Tennessee makes more sense than Ohio State though because UT has a roster that (on paper) should compete for Sweet 16s over the next few years, while Ohio State’s cupboard is basically completely bare. Tennessee also has a lot more history and prestige than OSU. Overall though, I’m surprised we aren’t seeing as many kids listing Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon State or Mississippi State as finalists. Those are 4 of the best coaches in the country and the programs should have resources to recruit well.

Reaction Score
Surprises me too to be honest. Tennessee makes more sense than Ohio State though because UT has a roster that (on paper) should compete for Sweet 16s over the next few years, while Ohio State’s cupboard is basically completely bare. Tennessee also has a lot more history and prestige than OSU. Overall though, I’m surprised we aren’t seeing as many kids listing Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon State or Mississippi State as finalists. Those are 4 of the best coaches in the country and the programs should have resources to recruit well.

true but Ohio State has a better football team to watch.........:rolleyes:

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Amazes me how Ohio State is a finalist for so many of these kids.

To be fair, OSU can offer plenty of playing time. The more curious bit is they already have two commitments from guards in the class of 2019 (Rikki Harris and Jacy Sheldon) but then they are in the final five/six for three different guards. Osborne, Endyia Rogers, Jordan Horston. Also, they are being considered by Aijha Blackwell (Final 12)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
To be fair, OSU can offer plenty of playing time. The more curious bit is they already have two commitments from guards in the class of 2019 (Rikki Harris and Jacy Sheldon) but then they are in the final five/six for three different guards. Osborne, Endyia Rogers, Jordan Horston. Also, they are being considered by Aijha Blackwell (Final 12)
I think tOSU is also in on Cooke and Bell & may be in the lead for Bell.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I think tOSU is also in on Cooke and Bell & may be in the lead for Bell.

I thought the same for Cooke, which would then add a fifth PG/G to the considering list, but hadn't seen a final list from her or Bell so I left them out of that.

Which of course all makes sense for McGuff since he doesn't know how to properly use a strong post player. Just wants to run and gun.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Ohio is very fruitful this year.

I actually don’t think Cooke ends up at Ohio State at all. Don’t sleep on South Carolina with Cooke. Our staff has been in the Midwest a lot the last year or so. Dawn is after somebody hard and I think it’s Cooke (or perhaps Beal). I think Bell ends up in Columbus and I think Horston leaves the state but I’m not ready to say where to.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Ohio is very fruitful this year.

I actually don’t think Cooke ends up at Ohio State at all. Don’t sleep on South Carolina with Cooke. Our staff has been in the Midwest a lot the last year or so. Dawn is after somebody hard and I think it’s Cooke (or perhaps Beal). I think Bell ends up in Columbus and I think Horston leaves the state but I’m not ready to say where to.
Uhm... I seem to recall you predicting that Horston would be UCONN's next announced player. So haven't you kind of already told us?

Dillon77

Reaction Score
Southern Cal made the top 5 of 3 players mentioned on this page, that should be surprising people as well.

Noticed that myself.

Theyve been active on the transfer front, as well.
Mariya Moore (remember her?) is eligible after coming over from Louisville
and
Kayla Overbeck is in her "sit out" year after leaving Vandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom