Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 60 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody looking to see many of the best wbb recruits in the NJ/NY area should keep these dates in mind.........CD was there last year scouting along with many other coaches

Reaction Score
she's the closest player I've seen to my own daughter only about 10x better.........

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

Really good player that I’m glad SC has been involved with early. Top 25 potential but relatively unknown nationally as of now. Projects as a big guard/small forward at the next level. Currently on a whirlwind unofficial tour of Southern schools.. most recently had visits to Kentucky and UNC. Southern schools are doing a good job of keeping her wrapped up because she’s a national type prospect but most of the schools outside the region haven’t found her... YET.

She visited us over the summer for Dawn’s Elite camp and back in September for an unofficial. Has a younger sister that’ll be a D1 type as well.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2019 Celeste Taylor to Texas official.

UConn's main targets for '19 seem to be Brunelle, Boston, and Haley Jones which would be an incredible threesome to pick up.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

This just ain't right. There's enough talent in Texas. They can't be plucking girls from New York!

Texas, IMO, will be signing mainly out-of-state kids for 2019. Coach Aston hopped on a plane after a mid-day game a couple of weeks ago to California to watch Haley Jones practice; she's one of our main targets, too.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Texas, IMO, will be signing mainly out-of-state kids for 2019. Coach Aston hopped on a plane after a mid-day game a couple of weeks ago to California to watch Haley Jones practice; she's one of our main targets, too.

Good for Aston, she seems to be quite the recruiter.

Besides the odd outlier (e.g. B. Turner), ND gets mostly kids from the east coast or midwest. So I don't like another school, especially one from so far away, taking a Long Island girl. That's our turf, haha.

Reaction Score

This just ain't right. There's enough talent in Texas. They can't be plucking girls from New York!

agreed, I'd rather have seen her go to ND then to Texas..............I know UConn scouted her, I was there when CD was watching at a tournament in January but alas no room at the inn for Celeste................

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
agreed, I'd rather have seen her go to ND then to Texas....I know UConn scouted her, I was there when CD was watching at a tournament in January but alas no room at the inn for Celeste......

Austin, Texas or South Bend, Indiana.
Wouldn't be a tough choice for me.

Reaction Score

Texas loves to recruit over the same position. Taylor is a G/W as well as Jones who will play G/W in college. Isn't Texas bringing in two G/Ws next year in Allen-Taylor and Audrey Warren and also has a G/W on the bench in Littleton? I really like to see how KA is going to juggle playing time and keep these players happy. So far boothe is playing a average of about 5 min per game and Joyner Holmes hasn't even returned yet. Just something to keep your eyes on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom