Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 44 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
They just joined another 4 year line of EE limits and Underachieving seasons LOL ....

Bitterness is a good color on you. Wear it well...

Mulkey wins a championship every 7 years...she's due again in 2019.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Good gosh.... yall Sandlappers are feisty today :D

The reality just set in for Gamecock fans that they will not be winning another championship anytime soon. By my count they have 1 top 10 recruit combined for 2016, 2017 and 2018. It is not too late for Henderson to de-commit, hopefully.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Just to recap, for the 2018 class:

Baylor has DeCosta (#4), NaLyssa Smith (#8), Honesty Scott-Grayson (#18), and Caitlin Bickle (#28).
Texas has Collier (#2) and Sedona Prince (#12).
The only other school with more than one top-30 recruit is Georgia Tech (#21 and #25).
Six top-30 recruits are still uncommitted.

*I used the HoopGurlz rankings on ESPN. Prospects Nation has DeCosta, Smith, an HSG as 2nd, 4th, and 5th, respectively.

Reaction Score
A Baylor mole said that 2019 Nyah Green will be deflecting from Lousville soon and switching to Baylor

Kim has put together one heck of a class.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I thought South Carolina would get at least one of Na'Lyssa Smith or Aquira Decosta, but Mulkey beat Staley for both of them.

As for Christyn Williams, I thought perhaps she gave South Carolina a courtesy visit due to her relationship with Jolette Law and her friendship with Aquira Decosta; but, notw that Decosta is headed to Baylor, I just don't see Christyn picking SC since she added them in place of Notre Dame just a few weeks ago.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
She nabbed top players out of California, New Jersey (or is it Maryland), and Arizona. She's always done well out of state, but this might be her best effort yet in one class.

I agree that this is the best effort yet by Mulkey and her staff. And she needed to pull this one out if she wanted to hang with UT over the next few years. The battles between UT and Baylor are going to be massive.

Reaction Score
The reality just set in for Gamecock fans that they will not be winning another championship anytime soon. By my count they have 1 top 10 recruit combined for 2016, 2017 and 2018. It is not too late for Henderson to de-commit, hopefully.

Yeah and Dawn is certainly a coach who does more with less unlike Mulkey who stacks her team with Micky D's AA and still continue to choke every year. The fact that she only won one championship with Brittany Griner (Could have been the best female basketball player) speaks volumes. I'm sure she'll find a way to screw up this team she has and I'll be there waiting to run it in your face!!!

Oh and if SC lands ONO and CW don't be afraid to let me know I was right... ;)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I thought South Carolina would get at least one of Na'Lyssa Smith or Aquira Decosta, but Mulkey beat Staley for both of them.

As for Christyn Williams, I thought perhaps she gave South Carolina a courtesy visit due to her relationship with Jolette Law and her friendship with Aquira Decosta; but, notw that Decosta is headed to Baylor, I just don't see Christyn picking SC since she added them in place of Notre Dame just a few weeks ago.

I agree. I think she will want to go somewhere with more talent to surround her.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Oh and if SC lands ONO and CW don't be afraid to let me know I was right... ;)

Yeah, good luck with that. You know as well as I do that this little fantasy is a ....well, fantasy. Enjoy clawing it out for the middle of the pack in the SEC after Wilson graduates. It really is amazing that Dawn couldn't win more than one championship with such a player.

As for tonight, I will bask in the glow of whipping Dawn's ass in the recruiting battles. Maybe Dawn is spending too much time on Team USA already.

Reaction Score
Yeah, good luck with that. You know as well as I do that this little fantasy is a ....well, fantasy. Enjoy clawing it out for the middle of the pack in the SEC after Wilson graduates. It really is amazing that Dawn couldn't win more than one championship with such a player.

As for tonight, I will bask in the glow of whipping Dawn's ass in the recruiting battles. Maybe Dawn is spending too much time on Team USA already.

Yeah and you should tell Kim to start scheduling us and stop dodging us when she thinks her team is sucks.... Now that y'all are loaded I wonder if she'll consider. We lose Wilson and I guarantee we would still mop the floor with Baylor with their 15 McDAA. As for now we Gamecock fans turn our attention to Nelson-Ododa and Williams.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
A Baylor mole said that 2019 Nyah Green will be deflecting from Lousville soon and switching to Baylor

Kim has put together one heck of a class.

A Bishop Lynch prospect (#1 Prospect Nation and #3 Hoopfurlz) out of the Dallas area.

Baylor also has Jordyn Oliver (18 HG and 25 PN) in 2019.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I agree. I think she will want to go somewhere with more talent to surround her.
I don't know if it's that. Christyn has had UConn and Tennessee as constants for a very long time. Texas and South Carolina were dropped when she trimmed her list to her initial final five. Texas was added back in place of Baylor, and she attended our summer camp. South Carolina was not a player for several months, but after Jolette Law moved from Tennessee to South Carolina, I guess Christyn decided to add SC back in place of Notre Dame. I just don't see South Carolina being her choice based on how things transpired; and, now that Decosta passed on SC, I can't see Christyn going there.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Yeah and you should tell Kim to start scheduling us and stop dodging us when she thinks her team is sucks.... Now that y'all are loaded I wonder if she'll consider. We lose Wilson and I guarantee we would still mop the floor with Baylor with their 15 McDAA. As for now we Gamecock fans turn our attention to Nelson-Ododa and Williams.

We will schedule you when you land some more talent. So expect a call in 2020 or 2021.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness you are not an 18 year old girl. When given my choice, I will take Smith, DeCosta and Scott-Grayson over you.

can't blame you there but just so you know, I think I can play defense just as poorly as Scott Grayson did the past few times I watched her on the court..........

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I don't know if it's that. Christyn has had UConn and Tennessee as constants for a very long time. Texas and South Carolina were dropped when she trimmed her list to her initial final five. Texas was added back in place of Baylor, and she attended our summer camp. South Carolina was not a player for several months, but after Jolette Law moved from Tennessee to South Carolina, I guess Christyn decided to add SC back in place of Notre Dame. I just don't see South Carolina being her choice based on how things transpired; and, now that Decosta passed on SC, I can't see Christyn going there.

I am in agreement. I can't see her going to SC now that they have FAILED to land either DeCosta or Smith.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
can't blame you there but just so you know, I think I can play defense just as poorly as Scott Grayson did the past few times I watched her on the court.....

She will learn. She just needs the right coach.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I will be stunned if Williams ends up anywhere other than UCONN. I don't have any feeling about ONO, but she and Williams may make similar announcements as DeCosta and HSG after they visit this weekend. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to you E.T. Trash --- You're usually of such good humor, but are you like in a nasty mood or something tonight? I don't believe Charlieball was up for recruitment this year, and what's this resentment of SC about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom