Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 45 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
ummmmmmm...I'll leave that one alone..:rolleyes:....just leave the moving truck in neutral in case Ms Scott Grayson decides it's time for a change of scenery.....

Maybe she can decide on Texas like Collier did to keep the moving expenses low.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Congratulations to you E.T. Trash --- You're usually of such good humor, but are you like in a nasty mood or something tonight? I don't believe Charlieball was up for recruitment this year, and what's this resentment of SC about?

And, I am in 7th heaven tonight. Who wouldn't be after a night like tonight?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
What a class! Three of the top 5 players in the 2018 class according to Prospect Nation, to go along with #5 and #7 from 2017.

Congrats ETT, Baylor definitely has our number on the recruiting trail. I hope we never recruit the same players again. Stay out of the South from now on. K, thanks.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
The reality just set in for Gamecock fans that they will not be winning another championship anytime soon. By my count they have 1 top 10 recruit combined for 2016, 2017 and 2018. It is not too late for Henderson to de-commit, hopefully.

Well that's just mean hahahahaha

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
A Baylor mole said that 2019 Nyah Green will be deflecting from Lousville soon and switching to Baylor

Kim has put together one heck of a class.

Now this is getting ridiculous. LOL

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Congrats ETT, Baylor definitely has our number on the recruiting trail. I hope we never recruit the same players again. Stay out of the South from now on. K, thanks.

The classy reply I would expect from you. And thank you. I actually respect Dawn and what she is doing at SC and wish you guys nothing but success. I just had to give SCspurned a hard time.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I thought South Carolina would get at least one of Na'Lyssa Smith or Aquira Decosta, but Mulkey beat Staley for both of them.

As for Christyn Williams, I thought perhaps she gave South Carolina a courtesy visit due to her relationship with Jolette Law and her friendship with Aquira Decosta; but, notw that Decosta is headed to Baylor, I just don't see Christyn picking SC since she added them in place of Notre Dame just a few weeks ago.

Williams visited South Carolina because of her relationship with Law and Ty Harris. There's an article out there where she's quoted as saying as much. DeCosta had zilch to do with it.

The contrary may help you feel better about the prospect of Williams landing in Texas.. but the rumor that they wanted to play together is no longer relevant...

Unless, DUN DUN DUN.. DeCosta committed to Baylor to give herself some time to scope out off campus apartments in Austin in preparation for a later transfer OR Williams is planning to #ShockTheWorld and commit to Baylor as well. I don't think either scenario is likely so...

Reaction Score
The classy reply I would expect from you. And thank you. I actually respect Dawn and what she is doing at SC and wish you guys nothing but success. I just had to give SCspurned a hard time.

Of course I had to give you one as well... you name is easttexastrash after all :rolleyes:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
That Great Ape started with me first! LOL

Just a bit of banter :p

3db1baff7898b9fb89d16a57d674ce38.jpg

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I really enjoyed the banter between ETT and SCSpur.... even the painfully truthful zingers.

Sheesh ya'll. Too soon, okay. :(

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
If Williams and Nelson-Ododa both committed to UConn this weekend then expect me to avoid all recruiting threads on the BY for a while.

Reaction Score
I will be stunned if Williams ends up anywhere other than UCONN. I don't have any feeling about ONO, but she and Williams may make similar announcements as DeCosta and HSG after they visit this weekend. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

from your lips to God's ears............

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
No offense to our Baylor friends buy I don't get it personally..I find nothing endearing about Mulkey what so ever....

I don't either; she strikes me as anything, but genuine. She certainly recruits well, but I fail to see the appeal of the school.

Reaction Score
Maybe she can decide on Texas like Collier did to keep the moving expenses low.

that may be her third stop..........i could see a team like Duke getting her next.........then back to Texas............

Reaction Score
If Williams and Nelson-Ododa both committed to UConn this weekend then expect me to avoid all recruiting threads on the BY for a while.

somewhat unlikely but if karma is for real we deserve them both...............

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Williams visited South Carolina because of her relationship with Law and Ty Harris. There's an article out there where she's quoted as saying as much. DeCosta had zilch to do with it.

The contrary may help you feel better about the prospect of Williams landing in Texas.. but the rumor that they wanted to play together is no longer relevant...

Unless, DUN DUN DUN.. DeCosta committed to Baylor to give herself some time to scope out off campus apartments in Austin in preparation for a later transfer OR Williams is planning to #ShockTheWorld and commit to Baylor as well. I don't think either scenario is likely so...
My feelings on her not ending up at SC have nothing to do with how I feel about her landing at Texas (25% chance at best). She just added SC too late in the game for me to think they were ever any better than 5th choice, even after she gave a positive interview after her visit to Columbia.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Congratulations to you E.T. Trash --- You're usually of such good humor, but are you like in a nasty mood or something tonight? I don't believe Charlieball was up for recruitment this year, and what's this resentment of SC about?

The Gamecocks won the national championship in Dallas and Baylor didn't even get to the Final Four. I have nothing against ETT, but I don't like the culture at Baylor one iota.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Christyn won't commit for a month (Nov. 10), and Olivia may not commit this fall. I don't expect they will commit this weekend. If they do, they won't announce. UConn may get them, but you wont hear it for a while.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Starting sometime next week I hope this board won't be hearing from you for a while.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats to Baylor on a nice class. I've heard only good things about NaLyssa Smith. I wanted her for UConn. DeCosta is uber athletic and a rebounding machine, a human pogo stick. Some folks who have seen her say that she can be out of control and misses a lot of layups. She may challenge the patience of some coaches. Scott-Grayson is talented, but I understand that her mother is very demanding. She has played for 3 different schools in 3 states over 4 years. I'm not sure why she left Paul VI to go to Riverdale Baptist, but I wonder if she didn't want to play with Owusu, the highly ranked PG from 2019 who has committed to Maryland. If HSG transfers, count me among those who are not surprised.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Starting sometime next week I hope this board won't be hearing from you for a while.

Awww boo hoo. No fair.

Kidding. But seriously... I would be really crushed if they both committed this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom