Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 43 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I think Egbo heads to Florida State. MSU is loaded with Daphne White and Jessika Carter already committed.

You guys have to learn how to close the deal on these highly rated Texas girls.

I think the "headcount" shadow of Beatrice Mompremier was still with me when I wrote the note that Baylor had too many bigs. Actually, I was thinking of Fall 2018 when Smith and possibly some more folks will possibly checking into Waco. As for Egbo, she might see what shakes out after the Tuesday announcements, then see what looks best. If the Baylor front court looks too crowded, she might look elsewhere and I still think that would be FSU. Having said that, she'll probably go to Waco. :rolleyes: ;)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
You guys have to learn how to close the deal on these highly rated Texas girls.

UConn did quite nicely with Moriah Jefferson, and I am struggling to think of another Texas girl who did as well at another school as Moriah did at UConn.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score

WestCoastPup

Eclipse
Reaction Score
yes... but can they play defense? Remember Geno's comments about Collier (I think) where he said something like "sure she scored 20 points tonight but she gave up 30"...

That's what he said about Saniya, regarding the Stanford game (2014 loss)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
And DeCosta is live with her "reveal":

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I've said before that Kim Mulkey is dangerously efficient when she gets a player's last official visit: Cox, Smith, Decosta, and Scott-Grayson are just a few she's convinced to give her their last official visit (although Scott-Grayson could have still taken 2 more visits).

Reaction Score
I've said before that Kim Mulkey is dangerously efficient when she gets a player's last official visit: Cox, Smith, Decosta, and Scott-Grayson are just a few she's convinced to give her their last official visit (although Scott-Grayson could have still taken 2 more visits).

No offense to our Baylor friends buy I don't get it personally............I find nothing endearing about Mulkey what so ever..............

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
No offense to our Baylor friends buy I don't get it personally..I find nothing endearing about Mulkey what so ever....
She nabbed top players out of California, New Jersey (or is it Maryland), and Arizona. She's always done well out of state, but this might be her best effort yet in one class.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thank goodness you are not an 18 year old girl. When given my choice, I will take Smith, DeCosta and Scott-Grayson over you.

They just joined another 4 year line of EE limits and Underachieving seasons LOL ....

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
What a class! Three of the top 5 players in the 2018 class according to Prospect Nation, to go along with #5 and #7 from 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom