Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 130 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
May not. She is quoted as saying she doesn’t mind playing off that ball. UConn just got verbals from 2 listed PGs. I think she could work well with either Clark or Hailey Van Lith. I figured after Bueckers commitment that the PG dominos will start. And yes—i got Oregon loud and clear.
I hope you are right. Over the weekend Tehina shot 23 of 47 from the three point line in her AAU tournament.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Washington got a juco PG from Broward College in Florida. Apparently she is originally from Russia. Don't know anything else about her. They desperately needed somebody who can play the point.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

Kylee Watson update. Has visited Oregon already. UCLA soon. ND in June. Others possible. Wants to decide before July eval period.

Reaction Score
I believe Sasha GoForth is making her "official" visit to Oregon State University this weekend. Weather forecast is perfect. Prettiest campus around during spring. I have high hopes!

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Banghart wasting no time:

Whoa....no s+&t sherlock! :p Given the almost immediate offer, Banghart must've been looking at her for Princeton, as well (he said stating the obvious :rolleyes:) I like Sonia Citron, but in regards to Notre Dame, I haven't seen much activity. Perhaps MM, Niele and crew are waiting to see what comes of the pursuit of Class of 2020. There are a lot of guards out at the Home of the Dome and the Irish seem to be in pursuit of a few others (Clark, Kelly for certain).

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not WCBB recruiting.. but came across this. I remember seeing this kid at games in Cameron and at the ACC tourney.. watching his older sister play. This is Elizabeth Williams "little" brother. Listed at 7'1 now

Nice idea. Might avoid a Zion Williamson Sneaker Blowout. ;)

Reaction Score

No clue who she is or if she is decent. She seems to be scrambling right now to get players for next year.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
May not. She is quoted as saying she doesn’t mind playing off that ball. UConn just got verbals from 2 listed PGs. I think she could work well with either Clark or Hailey Van Lith. I figured after Bueckers commitment that the PG dominos will start. And yes—i got Oregon loud and clear.

Since Oregon has played for the past 3 years with, in effect, two point guards on the court more often than not, I suspect that this is in fact Graves's preference. (The same will be the case if Moore chooses to come to Oregon for her final year of eligibility.). I think Parrish will be a wing in his system.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
If Watson goes to Oregon... SHEESH. I like Oregon and Graves so good for them!

Reaction Score
I see that Dawn has been chirping. I wonder who?
Watts at UT this weekend according Raoul and the only one we know that has visited, Karisma Ortiz, was at Cal yesterday according to her HS coach. Most, if not all of the transfers Dawn got in the past, I recall were chirped out of the blue.

Reaction Score
Watts at UT this weekend according Raoul and the only one we know that has visited, Karisma Ortiz, was at Cal yesterday according to her HS coach. Most, if not all of the transfers Dawn got in the past, I recall were chirped out of the blue.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If watts does end up at Tennessee then she will be just trading one putrid uniform for another. No offense to any vol or Tarheel fans out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom