Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 129 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Graves is GOOD. He’s gotten Dugalic and Parrish very early. He also had Watson and Pao-Pao on campus.

Interesting. Dugalic and Watson are somewhat similar in terms of height, Hoopgurlz ratings and even took their trips at the same time.

Kylee Watson is another player that's on record as saying she wants to take her five OV's (now 4) in the spring and make her college choice by summertime. She had pretty extensive non-OV's (and picture taking/sharing) last summer (Oregon, UCLA, Duke, Florida) and did attend the ND mass recruiting event in Fall 2017. Will be intrigued to see what other schools she visits this spring.

MM and Niele Ivey got a commitment from Nat Marshall last week but Watson is a different kind of player. I remember Prospects Nation suggesting she had a bit of Natalie Achonwa in her. Any mention of "Ace" to a Domer inspires good feeling. :D Stay tuned.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I find it amusing that at various points during the past season some people on this board were ready to write off Graves as a bust.

Meanwhile, some of us saw a monster recruiting class on the horizon *pats self on back*

Anecdotally, it seems to me like Oregon is the hot team in recruiting with interest from lots of top prospects. Players see what Ionescu has done and want to play in that offense. I don't think their NCAA tourney performance this year will change that.

I take the point that this is a huge opportunity to make the Final Four while they have a superstar like Ionescu, but I think they will be fine long-term regardless, especially if they land a great 2020 recruiting class as I expect they will.

Reaction Score
Interesting. Dugalic and Watson are somewhat similar in terms of height, Hoopgurlz ratings and even took their trips at the same time.

Kylee Watson is another player that's on record as saying she wants to take her five OV's (now 4) in the spring and make her college choice by summertime. She had pretty extensive non-OV's (and picture taking/sharing) last summer (Oregon, UCLA, Duke, Florida) and did attend the ND mass recruiting event in Fall 2017. Will be intrigued to see what other schools she visits this spring.

MM and Niele Ivey got a commitment from Nat Marshall last week but Watson is a different kind of player. I remember Prospects Nation suggesting she had a bit of Natalie Achonwa in her. Any mention of "Ace" to a Domer inspires good feeling. :D Stay tuned.
I don’t think Watson and Dugalic’s visits overlapped. I thought I heard Watson’s started today and Dugalic’s ended yesterday. I may be wrong.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Look out for Pao Pao to Oregon. I think Graves got another on their official.
I think she going to be a good one. She had worked her way briefly into the crowded 2020 Elite PG conversations but for some reason faded. ProspectsNation still has her at 14th in the class. Good game manager that can score at all three levels. Her and Sid Parrish are going to make a very nice backcourt for Oregon.

Reaction Score
I think she going to be a good one. She had worked her way briefly into the crowded 2020 Elite PG conversations but for some reason faded. ProspectsNation still has her at 14th in the class. Good game manager that can score at all three levels. Her and Sid Parrish are going to make a very nice backcourt for Oregon.

She tore her ACL. I think that caused her to miss some time. She also doesn’t play for a big name AAU squad, and I think that can at times have an effect.

Hoopgurlz had her top-10 in their initial 2020 rankings, but I think that was before she tore her ACL:
84CC4858-E147-4F8D-917F-F8811E167633.jpeg

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Elite 2020 PG Te-Hina Paopao talks Oregon OV, decision timeline

If this doesn’t scream “I’m committing to Oregon, not sure what does.” Wonder how this will impact Van Lith and Clark.

May not. She is quoted as saying she doesn’t mind playing off that ball. UConn just got verbals from 2 listed PGs. I think she could work well with either Clark or Hailey Van Lith. I figured after Bueckers commitment that the PG dominos will start. And yes—i got Oregon loud and clear.

Reaction Score
JUCO 6’6 Yemiyah Morris from Cochise College in Arizona has signed with Mississippi State University.
She average her sophomore year 13.9 points, 8.7 rebounds 72 blocked shots. She was fourth nationally in offensive rebounds, third in field goal percentage at 52% & second in blocks.

Reaction Score

2022 recruiting blog.

Dawn is certainly learning from Jeff.

Reaction Score

2022 recruiting blog.

Bollin has some decent offers, but I wonder if she will receive one from UConn, and if she would then pick the huskies.

Reaction Score

2022 recruiting blog.

2022 should be a huge year for SC with possibly the number one player in the class of 2022 in Columbia,SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom