Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 112 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rumor in Corvallis that Sasha Goforth (2020 from Arkansas) is making an "unofficial" visit to Oregon State University this weekend. 6' 0" lanky, smooth, prototypical OSU guard/wing.

sasha-goforth
I would say she’s the real deal, I always thought she would be a good fit at Uconn.

Reaction Score
I'll be at the OSU game this weekend. I'll look for her in the OSU Family/Guest seats behind the OSU Bench. If she is making an "unofficial" visit, all the way across the country, that is a great sign for OSU Beavers. Our 2019 recruits are from Kansas and Texas, why not Arkansas?

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
Some Oregon news: Maddie Scher (#25 in 2020 HoopGurlz) was In Eugene for an unofficial visit the weekend before last and Kylee Watson (#20 in 2020) and Lucy Cochrane (6'6" Australian) were here last weekend along with Haley Jones. I believe that Caitlin Clark (#4) was here for an unofficial in mid-October. Graves is also supposed to be pursuing Emily Bessoir (6'4" SF on the German national team), who is, according to one blog, the #1 international prospect for 2020 and "UCONN good." (His words, not mine.)

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Our 2019 recruits are from Kansas and Texas, why not Arkansas?

Since Tennessee keeps raiding Oregon, why not turn the tables and pull some talent out of SEC (and Big 12) country?!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Some Oregon news: Maddie Scher (#25 in 2020 HoopGurlz) was In Eugene for an unofficial visit the weekend before last and Kylee Watson (#20 in 2020) and Lucy Cochrane (6'6" Australian) were here last weekend along with Haley Jones. I believe that Caitlin Clark (#4) was here for an unofficial in mid-October. Graves is also supposed to be pursuing Emily Bessoir (6'4" SF on the German national team), who is, according to one blog, the #1 international prospect for 2020 and "UCONN good." (His words, not mine.)

I saw that reference to Bessoir being "UConn good" several months ago. I watched her play some in the U18 European championships. She played okay but she's young and needs to get a lot stronger. She averaged 7 points and 8+ rebounds during the event which Germany won.

Reaction Score
I saw that reference to Bessoir being "UConn good" several months ago. I watched her play some in the U18 European championships. She played okay but she's young and needs to get a lot stronger. She averaged 7 points and 8+ rebounds during the event which Germany won.

She is young. I believe she was the youngest player in the tournament and two years younger than many of her German teammates.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Nice skill set worth keeping an eye on.

Reaction Score
They certainly have momentum recruiting in Germany with the Sabally sisters.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
She is young. I believe she was the youngest player in the tournament and two years younger than many of her German teammates.

And apparently playing out of position as well. She and the younger Sabally were teammates.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
UPDATED Recruiting Rankings for Duke commitments (as of November 14, 2018). I have noted changes from the last time I updated the listing of individual player rankings (which was October 4, 2018)

AZANA BAINES
#24 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR) (down from #23)
#33 - Prospects Nation (down from #32)
#64 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#121 - Blue Star Basketball (down from #112)

JAIDA PATRICK
#23 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR) (down from #22)
#38 - Prospects Nation (down from #35)
#57 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#115 - Blue Star Basketball (up from #134)

JENNIFER EZEH
#62 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#80 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#103 - Prospects Nation (up from #104)
#111 - Blue Star Basketball (down from #104)

@triaddukefan
@vowelguy
@EricLA
@ucbart

Reaction Score
UPDATED Recruiting Rankings for Duke commitments (as of November 14, 2018). I have noted changes from the last time I updated the listing of individual player rankings (which was October 4, 2018)

AZANA BAINES

JAIDA PATRICK

JENNIFER EZEH

@triaddukefan
@vowelguy
@EricLA
@ucbart

as somebody that claims to have a pretty decent knowledge of NJ WBB, I'm embarrassed to say I know very little about Baines.............I've heard of her but never seen her at a camp or game...........Patrick on the other hand is a well know commodity around here...........she's solid........... can do a bit of everything and is pretty athletic...........I think you will enjoy watching her play

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

AZANA BAINES

JAIDA PATRICK

JENNIFER EZEH

@triaddukefan
@vowelguy
@EricLA
@ucbart
Solid class, but not great... Do you think recruiting under McCallie is declining, or was this just an off year?

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Do you think recruiting under McCallie is declining, or was this just an off year?

Well, since you asked... ;)

Here is a comparison of Duke's 2017, 2018, and 2019 recruiting classes (players in each class are listed in alphabetical order; rankings for each player listed from best to worst).

CLASS OF 2017
JAYDA ADAMS

#36 - Prospects Nation
#43 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#88 - Blue Star Basketball
#297 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report

MIKAYLA BOYKIN
#16 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#18 - Blue Star Basketball
#23 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#40 - Prospects Nation

MADISON TREECE
#28 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#71 - Blue Star Basketball
#83 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#137 - Prospects Nation

JADE WILLIAMS
#13 - Blue Star Basketball
#15 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#15 - Prospects Nation
#21 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)

CLASS OF 2018
ONOME AKINBODE-JAMES
#76 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#104 - Prospects Nation
#112 - Blue Star Basketball

RAYAH CRAIG
#76 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#83 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#105 - Prospects Nation
#145 - Blue Star Basketball

UCHENNA NWOKE
#64 - Prospects Nation
#93 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#141 - Collegiate Girls Basketball Report
#150 - Blue Star Basketball

CLASS OF 2019
AZANA BAINES
#24 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#33 - Prospects Nation
#121 - Blue Star Basketball

JAIDA PATRICK
#23 - All Star Girls Report (ASGR)
#38 - Prospects Nation
#115 - Blue Star Basketball

JENNIFER EZEH
#103 - Prospects Nation
#111 - Blue Star Basketball

@triaddukefan
@vowelguy

Reaction Score
Hello, I am curious what you all think of FSU's class. They have River Baldwin, Sammie Puisis and London Clarkson coming in next season. This years team has a bit of an injury bug combined with lack of depth so I think those three will definitely help, if only they could play now.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for SCar here. Dawn has proven she knows how to use good forwards. I think she'd be wasted at Kentucky and I'd rather not see her end up at Walz's used car dealership. ;)

Well, I got my wish. Great pickup for Staley obviously. South Carolina is here to stay as an elite team.

It's one thing to be fortunate to have an elite talent from your backyard such as Diggins for ND or Wilson for SCar. It's another thing to keep the program going at that level once that player is gone. This class should allow South Carolina to do that.

The other impressive thing is that Dawn is pulling them in from around the country (and beyond)- Cooke from Toledo, Beal from IL, Amihere from Ontario. South Carolina has a truly national recruiting profile now.

Reaction Score
The other impressive thing is that Dawn is pulling them in from around the country (and beyond)- Cooke from Toledo, Beal from IL, Amihere from Ontario. South Carolina has a truly national recruiting profile now.

Yep this is what Gamecocks have been waiting for for the last 4 years. Dawn and staff have been working hard traveling all over the country trying to get commitments to little avail. Last year they came so close on quite a few like CW, ONO, DeCosta and Smith. This year they finally broke through and are getting these far out of region, national recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom