Non-Key Tweets | Page 993 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Oh, wait. It's Lambert.
paris hilton ok GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Reaction Score

They don't join until August 2nd.

The current PAC-12 media contract/grant of rights runs through the end of the day on August 1st.

The only P4 moves happening on July 1 are Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC and SMU to the ACC.

The PAC schools have to wait until August 2 to officially make the move to their respective new conferences.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
They don't join until August 2nd.

The current PAC-12 media contract/grant of rights runs through the end of the day on August 1st.

The only P4 moves happening on July 1 are Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC and SMU to the ACC.

The PAC schools have to wait until August 2 to officially make the move to their respective new conferences.

Sir.

This is non key tweets thread. Of course it’s wrong.

Reaction Score
I can‘t do this now. I just started a new job with a new company last week. Of course, sleep is optional When it comes to realignment.

Reaction Score
Can we pull a TCU when the ACC only has Wake, BC, SMU, Stanford, Cal and Georgia Tech left over?

UConn
Memphis
Boston College
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
SMU
Stanford
Cal
USF
Tulane

Yeah that's gonna be awesome. The fan base definitely won't revolt and Hurley will totally stick around
Yeah, this is awful, especially without duke, cuse, and pitt.

Reaction Score
I can‘t do this now. I just started a new job with a new company last week. Of course, sleep is optional When it comes to realignment.
Probably for the best. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've been shamed a dozen times now and I'm done. I check the realignment board periodically, but that's it. The ACC taking Stanford, Cal and SMU without so much of a mention of UConn was the sign to me. I've switched from the ever optimistic Charlie Brown, to the perpetually pessimistic Eeyore. I'm currently just assuming there are 10 crappy athletic programs ahead of us for each P4 conference.

Reaction Score
Probably for the best. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've been shamed a dozen times now and I'm done. I check the realignment board periodically, but that's it. The ACC taking Stanford, Cal and SMU without so much of a mention of UConn was the sign to me. I've switched from the ever optimistic Charlie Brown, to the perpetually pessimistic Eeyore. I'm currently just assuming there are 10 crappy athletic programs ahead of us for each P4 conference.
The Stanford/Cal thing was political and SMU sold their soul to get in. It was a weird situation and I don't read much into it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom