Non-Key Tweets | Page 909 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
JackMac is trolling but that would be best case scenario for UConn. We’d probably get a nod for the ACC at that point
The ACC will crumble without FSU and Clemson. Don’t want to be on that sinking ship.

when this is all said and done there will be 3 conferences, the SEC, B1G, and B12. If you’re not in one of those conferences, it’s all over.

Reaction Score
I think we're in at 16 but probably not 14.

If we aren't in at 16 then what are we even doing? It basically cements our status as a G5 program and real questions need to start being asked.
Oh good. Now we can ask questions. Problem solved.

We have been screwed for the long term from the moment that Louisville went to the ACC instead of us. There is not much more that we can do other than spend money we don't have to try to bring our reputations in football. Yelling at administrators like they can control what other schools think of us won't accomplish anything.

Reaction Score
Oh good. Now we can ask questions. Problem solved.

We have been screwed for the long term from the moment that Louisville went to the ACC instead of us. There is not much more that we can do other than spend money we don't have to try to bring our reputations in football. Yelling at administrators like they can control what other schools think of us won't accomplish anything.
Who is calling for administrators to be yelled at? The President, BOT and the state are the ones that need to ask questions about what exactly we're doing if we are going to be stuck in purgatory for an extended period of time.

Reaction Score
Who is calling for administrators to be yelled at? The President, BOT and the state are the ones that need to ask questions about what exactly we're doing if we are going to be stuck in purgatory for an extended period of time.
We've been stuck in purgatory for an extended period of time. Their asking questions took us out of the AAC and to where we are now.

Reaction Score
JackMac is trolling but that would be best case scenario for UConn. We’d probably get a nod for the ACC at that point
I doubt it. USF and SMU or Tulane. I'd actually bet on it.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
I doubt it. USF and SMU or Tulane. I'd actually bet on it.
USF for sure. Another AAC pick - not as sure. You figure Tulane doesn’t really do a lot for the Techs, Cuses, etc of the world

Reaction Score
Glad he gave an exact date. Now when Wednesday hits and there’s no announcement swaim will make some excuse. If by some chance he’s correct then at least it’s over in 48 hours.

Make sure you screenshot it though because if he doesn't backpedal he'll just straight up delete it and claim he never said that

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
He’s being a man about. Frankly, I really don’t like that we were in, and now we might not be, it isn’t a good vibe. There’s probably a lot of rats looking for life boats.
I believe he heard what he heard as well as what some other UConn donors/those close to the AD have heard.

Hoping it’s a done deal, and the Big 12 leaks are tactic to get both Arizona schools to jump with us being 16 (14 if they don’t).

We shall see. Hopefully it’s resolved this week, but not getting my hopes up too high for that — my guess is in two weeks we’ll know.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe he heard what he heard as well as what some other UConn donors/those close to the AD have heard.

Hoping it’s a done deal, and the Big 12 leaks are tactic to get both Arizona schools to jump with us being 16 (14 if they don’t).

We shall see. Hopefully it’s resolved this week, but not getting my hopes up too high for that — my guess is in two weeks we’ll know.

It seems almost obvious that we were used as bait.

We need to keep up the progress in football and double down on basketball. The lord helps those who help themselves. I’m not even religious.

Reaction Score
It seems almost obvious that we were used as bait.

We need to keep up the progress in football and double down on basketball. The lord helps those who help themselves. I’m not even religious.
Only way we weren't, is IF the rest of the PAC decides to stay together because GK got them a nice contract. I have zero faith in that clown.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom